How much better do we look now with a REAL dummyhalf

A bit of plastic surgery and who knows?

Nah Mary will be to busy worrying about the refs. I think it's worth a shot.

Your hooker is the person who touches the ball the most. If he's not a threat then you go nowhere in attack.

Like Berrigan, I don't view Hunt as a long term option at 9. There were flaws in his game when he used to play there that I doubt he's addressed, but like Berrigan he could be able to get away with it.

The big test will be next week. Everything he touched turned to gold tonight against a Gold Coast Titans outfit that made the Tigers look like world beaters earlier in the week.

You watch how Hunt you engaged the markers so that they can't slide off onto the first runner

Like Berrigan, I don't view Hunt as a long term option at 9. There were flaws in his game when he used to play there that I doubt he's addressed, but like Berrigan he could be able to get away with it.

The big test will be next week. Everything he touched turned to gold tonight against a Gold Coast Titans outfit that made the Tigers look like world beaters earlier in the week.
Macca has flaws in his game but it doesn't stop people wanking over him.

Despite the fact that he stifles our attack.

Hunt was almost as good as Peter Wallace at dummy half..

Upload 2017 8 5 20 50 59

Macca has flaws in his game but it doesn't stop people wanking over him.

Despite the fact that he stifles our attack.

Not to the extent some of his detractors make out.

McCullough is a solid hooker in a competition where hookers are up and down. Look at the competition he's up against - Luke, McInnes, Peats, Hodgson, Segeyaro etc. all can be better but for the most part have been fairly shocking as of late.

Not to the extent some of his detractors make out.

McCullough is a solid hooker in a competition where hookers are up and down. Look at the competition he's up against - Luke, McInnes, Peats, Hodgson, Segeyaro etc. all can be better but for the most part have been fairly shocking as of late.
He's a tackling machine but we will never win a comp with him at hooker.

Offers nothing in attack.

Someone like Granville (speed out of dummy half) would be much better...particularly given our small pack.

The hooker has to be a threat or you fail.

Premiers v hookers

Sharks ennis
Cowboys Granville
Souths Luke
Roosters Friend
Storm Smith

Any "solid" hookers? No. All attacking threats

I recall a few weeks ago that Mccullough was getting all the wraps

2 weeks ago...he played the best attacking game of his life. There won't ever be another one like it..

I wouldn't be too sure

Macca is solid. Can't fault his efforts but you can't deny our attack look so much more slicker and smoother once hunt came on. Plus hunt is no slouch in defence either.

EDIT: Flaming

Last edited by a moderator:

Active Now

• Justwin
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Brocko
  • BroncosAlways
  • Battler
  • winslow_wong
  • Morkel
  • broncos4life
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Aldo
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Galah
  • Organix
  • Wolfie
  • Mr Fourex
  • kiwi2
  • KateBroncos1812
  • FACTHUNT
  • Rambstien
  • Mustafur
... and 31 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.