How much better do we look now with a REAL dummyhalf

"Began to waiver" in Storm speak translates to "received hundreds of thousands of dollars for his birthday from some old acquittances" in English.

EDIT: That's satire in case Rothefield tries to use me as an anonymous source in a fake news article.

"Began to waiver" in Storm speak translates to "received hundreds of thousands of dollars for his birthday from some old acquittances" in English.

EDIT: That's satire in case Rothefield tries to use me as an anonymous source in a fake news article.

Haha yep or The Mole.

"Sources close to sauces have provided a source that a Broncos resource has sourced some sources on the Storm offering a source of 'sauce' to Smith. You sourced it from the source at this websource first."

Make no mistake, the journalists such as they are, pour over BHQ when researching their stories on Broncos related matters. I swear I've seen some of our posts only slightly modified, making it into print.

Make no mistake, the journalists such as they are, pour over BHQ when researching their stories on Broncos related matters. I swear I've seen some of our posts only slightly modified, making it into print.

Dobbo reads Danny Dowds posts and passes them off as a credible source

I seem to recall an article around the time we were going to drop Hook flat out quoting these forums, going as far as saying how many pages the sack hook thread was up to at the time.

I cannot recall specific instances and I'm aware how easily are our minds fooled. but I'm certain I've read articles in the past that are echoes of writings I'd only recently perused.

Yep there is no doubt that has happened. BHQ has been quoted in articles before as well. I can't think of the specific instances but about Griffin certainly is one I do remember being included.

This would not surprise me. It would not shock me that some of the members on here are in fact from the Fourth and Fifth Estate.

I seem to recall an article around the time we were going to drop Hook flat out quoting these forums, going as far as saying how many pages the sack hook thread was up to at the time.

One of UB's posts was quoted in regards to Hook's coaching ability.

Hunt The Hooker

With Andrew McCullough ruled out for the rest of the season with a knee injury, Ben Hunt has taken the No.9 jersey and was impressive last weekend against the Titans. he was the best player on the field, scoring three tries and setting up two more in a 48-minute performance. The Broncos had 19 dummy half runs in the game, their most in a single game this season. Hunt ran the ball on eight occasions, a mark McCullough has only reached once this year. Hunt's running game through he middle could be the spark his team needs.

The Analyst Big League No. 23

Hunt The Hooker

With Andrew McCullough ruled out for the rest of the season with a knee injury, Ben Hunt has taken the No.9 jersey and was impressive last weekend against the Titans. he was the best player on the field, scoring three tries and setting up two more in a 48-minute performance. The Broncos had 19 dummy half runs in the game, their most in a single game this season. Hunt ran the ball on eight occasions, a mark McCullough has only reached once this year. Hunt's running game through he middle could be the spark his team needs.

The Analyst Big League No. 23
Tomorrows game will be the one to read the stats off. I'm hoping we hold the middle first before the pretty stuff but that's a sentiment most of us on here are hoping

He's got big expectations for this game, but he's not going to recreate what he did against the Titans. I mean, you don't usually score 3 tries and have 2 assists every week. He needs to have another big impact though. Get the forwards going, suck in defenders, then let Kodi and Milf run in space. We know he is the most inconsistent player in the game in the halves. Hopefully this change is what he needs to shake it off.

He's got big expectations for this game, but he's not going to recreate what he did against the Titans. I mean, you don't usually score 3 tries and have 2 assists every week. He needs to have another big impact though. Get the forwards going, suck in defenders, then let Kodi and Milf run in space. We know he is the most inconsistent player in the game in the halves. Hopefully this change is what he needs to shake it off.
This, absolutely. All I want is to see him get in the road and keep getting in the road. My great mate, black white and blue to the bone says that during the week the talk around the first grade team is a plan to have Gallen run at Hunt time and time again. The source is the usual mate of his, fellow former Caringbah junior and Cronulla lower grader who still lives in the Shire and has ongoing club connections...how strong, fucknose ! Nevertheless it makes sense. I'm hoping WB goes with the exact same plan, namely Thaiday to soak up the hard stuff early. If not him then Glen perhaps as he threatened last week.

Hunt's got to know this game is not going to be a continuation of last week, in fact I think that huddle during training was about that very thing. I want Hunt to do the basic job of hooker at a minimum and any flair to be just a pleasant bonus.

Pretty sure that is the name of Smith's boat

I hope players are hanging off him when he gets out of dummy half.

He is a constant threat when he runs at the line with his speed and strength, not something Macca ever had up his sleeve, so he would attract defenders.

If he can have someone running on either side of him it could make the defence second guess what he is going to do and present us options.

Hopefully we have a more explosive dummy half come through in the next few years or go out and buy one with a running threat.

Someone like Jake Granville...

A more attacking hooker suits the way we play far better than defensive hooker.

What has this forum turned to... what are some of yous talking about! Majority of yous know **** all about the game if I'm being honest. Bennett signed him for four years the only other play resigned for four years is Milford. They are the future, so if you think you know more about rugby league than Wayne Bennett one of the greatest if not the greatest coach of all time why aren't you fellas nrl coaches. It's one game... one game against a shit Titans, there defence had more holes than a brothel.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Wolfie
  • Mr Fourex
  • Fitzy
  • Xzei
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Harry Sack
  • Cavalo
  • Stix
  • Jazza
  • Galah
  • Broncosgirl
  • Culhwch
  • bazza
  • Broncorob
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Justwin
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.