How much better do we look now with a REAL dummyhalf

What has this forum turned to... what are some of yous talking about! Majority of yous know **** all about the game if I'm being honest. Bennett signed him for four years the only other play resigned for four years is Milford. They are the future, so if you think you know more about rugby league than Wayne Bennett one of the greatest if not the greatest coach of all time why aren't you fellas nrl coaches. It's one game... one game against a shit Titans, there defence had more holes than a brothel.

McCullough was the only and best option at the time so Bennett locked him up for probably a pretty good value deal but he is not the ideal hooker and a Granville style hooker would suit our team better.

Last edited:
Is mccrone still gonna be at the dragons next year? Hunt may well find himself as a hooker there next year and heck might even become heir to cam smith for origin lol. We all know josh Hoffman left to be a fullback and how did that end up for him.

Not to mention Beal.....he fancied himself a 5/8, hope that turd gets hammered tonight.

McCullough was the only and best option at the time so Bennett locked him up for probably a pretty good value deal but he is not the ideal hooker and a Granville style hooker would suit our team better.
Please be quiet, if that was the case you sign him for two years or whatever not four seasons.

I'm still trying to figure out why we resigned Milford for 4 years.
People with no comeback always fall back on picking silly mistakes. You must of been the smart ass kid that used to get picked on?

What the **** is a yous?
Was this your last resort as a comeback.

Please be quiet, if that was the case you sign him for two years or whatever not four seasons.

You do if that player will leave if that doesn't happen. Macca made it clear if the Broncos didn't give him the deal he wanted, he would have looked elsewhere.

Then where would that have left us?

People with no comeback always fall back on picking silly mistakes. You must of been the smart ass kid that used to get picked on?

This is a forum, where people's opinions on certain things are voiced mate.

What I post is my opinion and my view on this matter is that to be the best team we can we need a Granville type hooker.

And "Dick of the Year" goes to..............

You do if that player will leave if that doesn't happen. Macca made it clear if the Broncos didn't give him the deal he wanted, he would have looked elsewhere.

Then where would that have left us?

With the opportunity to buy or keep a better attacking hooker...

Macca isn't Cam Smith. Shouldn't get to dictate terms. He's a good honest toiler who if he got his crap together in attack would be awesome but up until very recently he was stagnant for years being a tackling machine rather than developing as a weapon as well.

At the end of the day still think his blunting of the attack (until this year) with slow service and lack of running game cost more points then his defence saves.

With the opportunity to buy or keep a better attacking hooker...

There were none. They were all locked up on multi-year deals or just didn't want to leave the city they are currently playing in.

Macca was the best option available at the time and there won't be a better option for a few years yet.

Not unless a rookie bursts onto the scene.

Like halves, quality hookers are becoming harder to find.

What has this forum turned to... what are some of yous talking about! Majority of yous know **** all about the game if I'm being honest. Bennett signed him for four years the only other play resigned for four years is Milford. They are the future, so if you think you know more about rugby league than Wayne Bennett one of the greatest if not the greatest coach of all time why aren't you fellas nrl coaches. It's one game... one game against a shit Titans, there defence had more holes than a brothel.

Well now it's two games, kind sir. :superhappythumbsup:

We look like a different team!!

86-10 !!!

We look like a different team!!

86-10 !!!
You're kidding we had the most points scored in the league when MCC went down. MCC has been a scapegoat for along time now on this forum. Bennett rates him, NSW media even rate him, Qld camp rate him. You fellas are wrong get over it.

That's usually how they play with Nikorima at halfback.

Didn't think Hunt played that well from dummy half. Service was pretty shaky, didn't seem to take on the line that much and of course he had that shocking kick.

Still nice to see the guys play well regardless, but it didn't come down to the dummy half.

I don't think there would have been much difference in the scorelines for both the last matches with McCullough in the side. It might have happened a different way, but The Broncos have been excellent the last 2 weeks and I'm confident in my belief that we would have seen very similar scorelines.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.