How rich are we really?

Support isn't just limited to membership, Broncos still have the most followed social medias and the most average attendance as well as most eyeballs of TV games.

With the much higher costs to watch the broncos we also make alot more off fans then others as well.

Either way this club needs a hostile takeover or something from a rich fan.

Given how profitable it is, the club would probably cost over a $100 million to take it from Rupert.
Yea sorry, I meant like paid supporters not general followers.

But yea, we used to be number one with memberships too. Even our home crowds don't look that impressive anymore (but looking at the actual numbers that's probably more in my head - crowds are quiet when you'relosing lol).

Kinda makes sense:
Storm adult 6 game membership: $105
Eels adult 5 game membership: $148
Broncos adult 6 game membership: $345!!!

(Plus they get a hat/scarf in their packages 😞)

The Broncos price is crap ... I was paying significantly less for 12 games

The Broncos price is crap ... I was paying significantly less for 12 games

You would have been a renewing member so you would have got the early bird price.

It should be pointed out the $345 is for the sideline around the 50m line.

I don’t know why people don’t get the concession one. You’re never going to be asked to produce a concession card and you’re paying less money.

You would have been a renewing member so you would have got the early bird price.

It should be pointed out the $345 is for the sideline around the 50m line.

I don’t know why people don’t get the concession one. You’re never going to be asked to produce a concession card and you’re paying less money.

which means he would do well as a rugby league journo. comparing the more expensive Broncos membership options with the cheapest options at other clubs.

FTR here are the prices for the remaining 9 games (reserved tickets); you can still go more expensive if you want:

Broncos

Numbers mate, who else gave the club money for it? Regarding the lease I posted how much we paid for property costs, I don’t know what else we pay for but that’s a number. Peppercorn can just mean they’re paying under the value, doesn’t mean we are paying nothing. Again, give me a number.
They had a heap of donations over the period of construction through the ASF.

Long term leases are usually recognised as a seperate line item within expenses. I don’t know where you got your “property cost” from but I cannot see any long term lease expenses recognised in any recent financial report (or any expense at that referenced value) and the 2020 report states that ASAB 16 doesn’t apply to the fulcher rd lease, which would probably indicate that it’s of too low a value to require reporting.

I think you may have mistakenly been looking at the leagues club annual report, not the listed footy club. They are separate entities.
Following practical completion and satisfaction pre-requisites, a Final Lease for the Training, Administration and Community Facility (TACF) site at Fulcher Road, Red Hill was granted by the State of Queensland to Brisbane Broncos for a 40-year term commencing on 30 November 2017. The lease allows for the occupation and operation of the completed facility, named the Clive Berghofer Centre and Clive Berghofer Field. The lease requires Brisbane Broncos to meet the requirements of a Community Benefits Plan over the term of the lease. At the time that the lease took effect, other related lease documents and licence agreements required to accommodate the requirements within the Broncos structure also took effect. Given the nature, term and conditions of the lease, a AASB 16 assessment was performed and it was concluded that AASB16 did not have an impact.

Unread

Active Now

• Locky24
  • Swordfish
  • Mustafur
  • bb_gun
  • Mighty Bronx
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.