How tough is Hannant

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Gets KO'd out & recovers & scores out first try.

Was great seeing Bowen making sure he was OK. [eusa_clap.gi

I love him. He's so freaking tough. I thought he was gone after that but he stayed on!

[eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi

reminds me of Webcke... his build is very similar, and the way he bounces out of tackles.

Very promising for the future

Every time i see this guy play he reminds me of the great Webcke

Hannat is a machine, I really admire the bloke.
The Rock said:
And the Roosters let this boy go. All i have to say is Bahaha.

Hannant is a machine.

Well now that he is a *superstar* (Atleast i think so) the roosters will probably buy him back :P

with price out of SOO contention his name might be 1st in line.

Hannant was awesome last night. I think it was the haircut [eusa_clap.gi

But seriously I hate comparisons to former players - Hannant was just so strong last night and played such a tough game

Personally, i think he should be right in contention for the test team.

renouf said:
reminds me of Webcke... his build is very similar, and the way he bounces out of tackles.

Very promising for the future

Already is promising icon_thumbs_u [icon_razz1

Honestly, he should be our captain when Locky retires IMO.

Leads by example, inspirational on the field and a clean, level headed bloke off it.

If his form keeps up, I'll be expecting a maroon jersey to come his way this year for sure.

I thought he was gone for all money. Tough bugger what a champ icon_thumbs_u

mick! said:
Honestly, he should be our captain when Locky retires IMO.

Leads by example, inspirational on the field and a clean, level headed bloke off it.

If his form keeps up, I'll be expecting a maroon jersey to come his way this year for sure.

I disagree there, I strongly believe that when lockyer retires Corey Parker deserves to get the captaincy, just the fact hes a Brisbane junior and only ever been at this club, if not him i think Karmicheal hunt is second in line.

kimlo said:
I disagree there, I strongly believe that when lockyer retires Corey Parker deserves to get the captaincy, just the fact hes a Brisbane junior and only ever been at this club, if not him i think Karmicheal hunt is second in line.

Man...you seem to post in EVERY thread.

What were your thoughts when Tallis was given the captaincy?

In any case, whats wrong with posting in every thread, its a forum to voice opinions, and im a passionate broncos fan, i have this site always open when ever on my computer it auto refreshes every minutes, so everytime i see the pink little book that theres a new thing posted, i look and usually reply.

So let me rephrase that.

What are your thoughts NOW about Tallis being captain seeing that he played for another team before coming to the Broncos?

Nothing wrong with posting a lot. I just like to keep the old phrase "quality, not quantity" in mind.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Manofoneway
  • Xzei
  • Morkel
  • Swordfish
  • MrMoore
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Financeguy
  • achievedrap
  • Big Del
  • Ondi
  • Rambstien
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Wolfie
  • Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Harry Sack
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fozz
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.