I want EVERYONE to go to...

Russo said:
mrslong said:
Starting to change my mind, will probably go to this game. They said in the paper today that they are asking to have it on the Sunday as it's Fathers day and they want it to be a family game....so crossing fingers it's the Sunday.

Another (along with bianc) one who can't read hey, the game is Friday 7.30pm though it is September 5th, not the 6th as Thorn12 mentioned [icon_wink

and Coxy believe me have tried everything to get out of it, but considering I have already changed the eucharist part from Sunday to Saturday night so I can run in the Bridge to Brisbane and that is Father's Day to boot, have got buckley's of changing it. Once again great to see Channel 9 run the game even when the club requested the Sunday timeslot......NRL pricks :evil:
Nah i read it in yesterday's morning paper that the Broncos put in a request to have it changed to the Sunday...that's what I was referring too.

Don't think hubby or I will get Locky up for the game :(

Just noticed its Roosters V Dragons Friday night game so we
won't get the game live down here [icon_thumbs_do

And the Bulldogs V Broncos game is a Sunday game I would have
rathered a friday night [icon_shru

Jaimi-Lee and I will be there, we have flights and accom. all sorted icon_thumbs_u

| * kelsey * | said:
Jaimi-Lee and I will be there, we have flights and accom. all sorted icon_thumbs_u

Yay!! I am looking forward to this.
Just purchased game day tickets aswell. icon_thumbs_u

You don't know how badly I wanted to go this game. After asking work for the Friday off and they said no due to too many people already on annual leave, I seriously thought about calling in sick and suffer the consequences when I get back.

Just couldn't do it, my conscious wouldn't let me, the wife. [icon_non

ahh that sucks son, wouldve liked to catch up with you again.

Hitman said:
You don't know how badly I wanted to go this game. After asking work for the Friday off and they said no due to too many people already on annual leave, I seriously thought about calling in sick and suffer the consequences when I get back.

Son you have to come. [icon_pray.

| * kelsey * | said:

Hey Kels and Jaimi-Lee,
Sylve and Dan and I will somewhere drinking from about lunchtime if you want to join us.

Hitman said:

Dude can't you have a half day at work and get on an a afternoon flight?

Yeah, about lunch time say "oh shit, I'm coming down with horse flu".

And then fly to the Broncos. You wouldn't even be lying! :P

THORN12 said:
| * kelsey * | said:

Hey Kels and Jaimi-Lee,
Sylve and Dan and I will somewhere drinking from about lunchtime if you want to join us.

We will be in Brisbane at about 1pm, so I will let you know when we get to our hotel and stuff and then we can meet up icon_thumbs_u

THORN12 said:
Hitman said:

Dude can't you have a half day at work and get on an a afternoon flight?
Full day, half day or 3/4 of a day... no I'm afraid. They would've approved but too many on holidays that week.

Hey J-Lee, Kels, Thorny... hell everyone. Can someone or EVERYONE have a word to Mrs H on Sunday for me, she wants to go to, so abit of a nudge should do the trick [icon_wink . I don't even care if we are in crappy seats.

ps... is The Rock making this trip, haven't heard from him about it.

Hitman said:
Hey J-Lee, Kels, Thorny... hell everyone. Can someone or EVERYONE have a word to Mrs H on Sunday for me, she wants to go to, so abit of a nudge should do the trick [icon_wink . I don't even care if we are in crappy seats.

Consider it done icon_thumbs_u

| * kelsey * | said:
Hitman said:

Consider it done icon_thumbs_u

I will help too!

Hitman said:
ps... is The Rock making this trip, haven't heard from him about it.

I have tried to get in contact with him via phone and on here and have got nothing in reply. So I dont know whats doing there eusa_think

So are you going now Hitman?

THORN12 said:
| * kelsey * | said:

Hey Kels and Jaimi-Lee,

That sounds good!

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Browny
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Wolfie
  • Foordy
  • lynx000
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Bucking Beads
  • Battler
  • Dash
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Socnorb
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.