Important, please read!

BroncosHQ is not affiliated in anyway with the Brisbane Broncos Football Club. This site is run by Brisbane Broncos fans, for Brisbane Broncos fans

It's down the bottom :winky:

Note to self. The winky emoticon is really crap.

Note to self. The winky emoticon is really crap.

That's the winky? It looks like someone doing this...

Confused-face-e1268404997164-266x300.jpg

Silly question most likely, but does the club officially have anything to do with the site?

I actually think we could get a "Blatchy's Blues" style thing going at Suncorp.

I don't think the club has ever really been a fan of the forum... in fact, they probably don't even care about us at all.

There was a stage where the official website had a link to BHQ (that's how I got here back in 2003!), but that was in an unofficial capacity, and mainly because Coxy was involved in the creation of the Broncos website or something like that.

I'd direct you to a section we had on BHQ's history, but I have no idea where it's gone... @Nashy.

Edit: Click on this sentence.

Last edited:
Is that it! Shame on Google for being so petty...

It was the fact that there were links to illegal content posted in it. They were 100% correct in what they did, as per their terms and conditions.

To update, Google has re-enabled our adsense account due to the thread being cleaned up. Once the other guys take a look to make sure I got them all, we will move it back out for people to see and discuss again.
[MENTION=1813]pennywisealfie[/MENTION], it must be nearly time for another countdown mate. Put your thinking cap on!

It was the fact that there were links to illegal content posted in it. They were 100% correct in what they did, as per their terms and conditions.

To update, Google has re-enabled our adsense account due to the thread being cleaned up. Once the other guys take a look to make sure I got them all, we will move it back out for people to see and discuss again.
@pennywisealfie, it must be nearly time for another countdown mate. Put your thinking cap on!

Sorry guys, that's me done for countdowns. I'll still do Big Brother though.

elaborate?

The "intra - Broncos fan war" for example....the names involved

some of the past admin/mods

the history......

It was an interesting read.

That history spiel could do with a screenshot of lal's BHQ site in all its geocities/homestead designed glory.

meanwhile I haven't even bothered playing any fantasy league games since VNRL stopped, none of them compare really.

I thought TheRock and Jeba were both BronoNet members who hated BroncosHQ back then.

The "intra - Broncos fan war" for example....the names involved

some of the past admin/mods

the history......

It was an interesting read.

LOL, ok. Sounded like you'd seen something suspicious or something. But yeah it's got a colourful history this old place. Lowest point was definitely when I was overseas (on my honeymoon no less) and didn't realise the domain had expired and some prick bought it from underneath me before I had a chance to fix it.

I thought TheRock and Jeba were both BronoNet members who hated BroncosHQ back then.

No, they definitely came from BroncosHQ and attacked me for picking on he-who-shall-not-be-named.

No, they definitely came from BroncosHQ and attacked me for picking on he-who-shall-not-be-named.

We need to think of a new name for him. Let's go with.... Aaron Llal.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Browny
  • Yellowfella
  • Santa
  • Scorchie
  • Cavalo
  • Harry Sack
  • Waynesaurus
  • winslow_wong
  • FACTHUNT
  • IceWorks
  • Justwin
  • bb_gun
  • Lurker
  • Xzei
  • Battler
  • Allo
  • mrtij
  • Scdeac
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.