Indigenous All-Stars vs NRL All-Stars

Hoffman is playing wing, he can't be happy with that

What a stupid rule, I hope they keep
It far away from the actual comp

Is that variation to the 40/20 rule just experimental or is it actually coming into the season proper.

It is a stupid rule IMO, and one that will bring more inconsistencies from the referees.

We need black and white rules (like the current 40/20 rule), we certainly don't need to introduce more grey areas that have room for interpretation.

Is that variation to the 40/20 rule just experimental or is it actually coming into the season proper.

It is a stupid rule IMO, and one that will bring more inconsistencies from the referees.

We need black and white rules (like the current 40/20 rule), we certainly don't need to introduce more grey areas that have room for interpretation.

Completely agree mate it's madness. Fortunately its just one of those experimental rules they use this game for... ATM

It would have to be experimental. It's a shitty rule but it's okay for an exhibition match where it's just about attack.

Hoffman is playing wing, he can't be happy with that

Yeah. I hear he has already lined up some insta pics with the nrl all stars boys after the game. #releasehim #proudtobeannrlallstar

Yeah. I hear he has already lined up some insta pics with the nrl all stars boys after the game. #releasehim #proudtobeannrlallstar

Wants big money and guaranteed fullback spot? #doitforrickystuart

Wow! That's one of the craziest tries I've seen.

Barba looks in far better shape. No more bulk/fat coaches.

Yeah but his being carried by Thurston and Inglis.

Barba looks in far better shape. No more bulk/fat coaches.

I'm sure that makes him look great in pics, but so far it hasn't translated on the field

This game has been awful. I am all for dropping this as a fixture, it's just mouth service at this point

Pearce has got to be one of the most overrated players in the game..

Just on the war cry, it was very hard to take Rose seriously..

I was just sitting there thinking, "Oh look, Doughboy knows how to speak another language."

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Fitzy
  • Yem
  • Financeguy
  • Manofoneway
  • Dash
  • Culhwch
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • thenry
  • heartly87
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Nerd
  • marw
  • Shane Tronc
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Astro
  • MrRobot
... and 50 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.