Indigenous All-Stars vs NRL All-Stars

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Friday 13th of February, 2015
7:45pm (Queensland Time)

INDIGNEOUS ALL STARS:
1. Greg Inglis, 2. Alex Johnston 3. Will Chambers 4. Justin Hodges 5. Josh Hoffman 6. Ben Barba 7. Johnathan Thurston 8. George Rose 9. Ray Thompson 10. Ryan James 11. Tyrone Peachey 12. Kyle Turner 13. Chris Grevsmuhl
Interchange: 14. Tyrone Roberts 15. David Fifita 16. Dane Gagai 17. Tyson Andrews 18. Jack Wighton 19. Kierran Moseley 20. Brad Tighe

NRL ALL STARS:
1. Matt Moylan 2. Manu Vatuvei 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Dylan Walker 5. Antonio Winterstein 6. Kieran Foran 7. Mitchell Pearce 8. James Graham 9. Nathan Friend 10. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 11. Beau Scott (c) 12. Jason Taumalolo 13. Paul Gallen
Interchange: 14. Jesse Bromwich 15. Luke Brooks 16. Joseph Paulo 17. Trent Merrin 18. Corey Parker 19. Jeremy Smith 20. Dave Taylor

I don't know about you guys, but this crept up on me.

I was actually thinking about watching the opening rounds of Super 15 but I may give it a miss to see how Justin Hodges is holding up and see him school young Jarrod Croker.

Going to be an interesting game in a lot of ways. I'd imagine the forwards should give the NRL All-Stars the win but you can't knock the backline of the Indigenous side and it will be interesting to see whether it's all been cheap talk with Benny Barba or if he's actually back.

I'm going to predict NRL All-Stars by 12 in this one but will be supporting the Indigenous side.

I'm particularly interested to see how Barba goes tonight.

I predict that racism is the winner tonight.

If that movie is anything to go by then we should start looking for a new coach now.

Will be great to finally watch some 80 minute Rugby League tonight.

I'm not too fussed on who wins. I only hope it will be a quality, entertaining game.

Anyone know if this game will be available from the Telstra Digital Pass/NRL app?

I don't have Foxtel so I'd like to watch it that way.

I'm not sure but it is available on Channel 9.

I'm not sure but it is available on Channel 9.
I thought it was Foxtel only. Yessss. FTA is so much easier than using my laptop and trying to stream to the TV.

Thanks Big Pete :)

Last edited:
Very interested to see how Barba goes.

Hoping like hell Hodges comes out unscathed, I always love watching him play but would hate to see him injured in an exhibition match.

Besides that, I just hope it's a free flowing entertaining game.

That War Cry was pretty entertaining. Good old Georgey Rose.

I'm cheering on the Indigenous All Stars. Go Justin Hodges!

Too much pre game crap. Not to be disrespectful.

Great offload from JWH...

Active Now

• marw
  • kiwibronco
  • Fozz
  • Rambstien
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.