Indigenous vs. NRL - LIVE Discussion

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
FOOTY IS BACK

NRL ALL STARS
1. Jarryd Hayne (Eels)
2. Akuila Uate (Knights) 3. Shaun Kenny-Dowall (Roosters) 4. Josh Morris (Bulldogs) 5. Brett Morris (Dragons)
6. Benji Marshall (c, Wests Tigers) 7. Adam Reynolds* (Rabbitohs)
8. James Tamou* (Cowboys) 9. Cameron Smith (automatic selection) (Storm) 10. Ben Hannant (Broncos)
11. Ashley Harrison (Titans) 12. Feleti Mateo (Warriors)
13. Chris Heighington (Sharks)

Interchange: 14. Robbie Farah (Wests Tigers) 15. Tim Grant* (Panthers) 16. David Shillington (Raiders) 17. Kieran Foran (Sea Eagles)
Reserves: 18. Justin O'Neill (Storm)
Coach’s Selections: 19. Willie Mason* (Knights) 20. Shaun Johnson (Warriors)

INDIGENOUS ALL STARS
1. Ben Barba (Bulldogs)
2. Reece Robinson* (Raiders) 3. Justin Hodges (Broncos) 4. Greg Inglis (Rabbitohs) 5. Blake Ferguson (Raiders)
6. Johnathan Thurston (c) (Cowboys) 7. Scott Prince (Broncos)
8. George Rose (Sea Eagles) 9. Travis Waddell 10. Andrew Fifita (Sharks)
11. Joel Thompson (Raiders) 12. Greg Bird (Titans) 13. Nathan Peats (Rabbitohs)
Interchange: 14. Ryan James (Titans) 15. Aidan Sezer* (Titans) 16. Joel Romelo* (Bulldogs) 17. Jake Foster* (Raiders)
Coach’s Selections: 18. Dane Nielsen* (Warriors) 19. Timana Tahu* (Knights) 20. Jack Wighton* (Raiders)

* All Stars Debut

Huge interest in discussing this game. Lol

I am sick of the commentators already.

Man I hate Ryan James, something about him just screams dirty wanker.

Huge interest in discussing this game. Lol
Go away with your negativity lol. This is hugely relieving for footy addicts like myself.

Basically it's been the Benny Barba show so far, NRL All-Stars have nothing - for their supposed advantage they really haven't made the most of their opportunities. Aside from Hayne swooping on a stupid offload from Ferguson, they haven't looked like scoring.

Haven't noticed anything about the commentary - you've just got to pick at something ay Kaz?

EDIT: James should have been binned, clear professional foul on Benji.

Picking Adam Reynolds at halfback, and not giving Shaun Johnson much time, it's like you don't even want to win.

Glad to see Laurie having fun winning. It'll be the last chance he gets in 2013.

Didn't expect the Indigenous to win, let alone by that scoreline. Credit where it's due, Laurie's team totally out-enthused a Bennett side filled with superstars.

From a Broncos stand-point, nobody really stood out. Hodgo was decent from dummy half, Prince had a mixed game with the boot & Hannant was solid - that's about all you can say.

Thought JT, GI & Barba were the stand outs. Tim Grant was the pick of the NRL side.

Good to see the indigenous win. I'm happy for them and their fans.

Man I hate Ryan James, something about him just screams dirty wanker.

Same goes for blake ferguson for me, can't stand him. That was a bludger of a game for me, I barely got through it.

No Bronco injuries right?

Yeah I think that's right mate :)

Gotta say at the game hodgo and hannent looked fit as

Active Now

• Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Strop
  • johnny plath
  • GCBRONCO
  • Tmac
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fitzy
  • Allo
  • BruiserMk1
  • bazza
  • Financeguy
  • Sproj
  • Shane Tronc
  • Hoof Hearted
  • pennywisealfie
  • ostin86
  • kman
  • RodF
  • Skyblues87
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.