NEWS Injury Update: Alex Glenn

There is some small evidence for tendinopathies but deep tissue acupuncture has about as much evidence to it as wearing a yellow hat on Thursdays to cure spinal cord injuries. Not sure of Glenn's strain but if it's at or near the hamstring tendons it may help, or if it's not I can lend him my yellow hat too.
Not a doctor: but I would think anything (legal) that induced relaxation of spasming muscles would be beneficial regardless of the pathway.

There is some small evidence for tendinopathies but deep tissue acupuncture has about as much evidence to it as wearing a yellow hat on Thursdays to cure spinal cord injuries. Not sure of Glenn's strain but if it's at or near the hamstring tendons it may help, or if it's not I can lend him my yellow hat too.
Wrong color for Thursdays mate. Yellow is for Tuesdays!

Not a doctor: but I would think anything (legal) that induced relaxation of spasming muscles would be beneficial regardless of the pathway.
I haven't read too much into his injury, has he had spasms? Muscle spasms in an otherwise healthy person tend to be from dehydration or overuse. If it works for him, great, but he should probably just drink more water...

I haven't read too much into his injury, has he had spasms? Muscle spasms in an otherwise healthy person tend to be from dehydration or overuse. If it works for him, great, but he should probably just drink more water...
I think you might be confusing spasms with cramps. Spasms are like when you "jink" your back and it takes a while to stop grabbing. In my case, it's usually a quad playing up.

There is quite a bit of scientific evidence backing it up in Chinese, take that with a grain of salt though.

I regularly use float tanks. Nothing better for switching off and relaxing.
They were banging on the door for 15mins last time I went to one of them, just went full coma.

also, your balls floating is a bit weird too.

i saw them in my float tank-induced dreams
These float tanks certainly have some psychedelic effects, but that's next level. You sure it wasn't Carrigan's balls still hanging around from @Wolfie 's dream in that tank?

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Broncosgirl
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Sproj
  • Organix
  • Spoon
  • BroncoFan94
  • ChewThePhatt
  • winslow_wong
  • Brocko
  • Waynesaurus
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Wendall Taylor
  • theshed
  • Gray
  • Fozz
  • Stix
  • Santa
  • Johnny92
... and 27 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.