Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Injury Update: Turpin, Staggs, Lodge, Fifita, Arthars
broncos.com.au
Thu 16 Jul 2020, 02:43 PM

Bronco Coach Anthony Seibold has given an update on a number of injured players this morning:

“Jake Turpin (leg) was able to do some skills today and we are hopeful that he will be available for selection next week. If not, then definitely the week after.

“Matt Lodge (knee) and Kotoni Staggs (hamstring) are hoping to only be another week or two away – fingers crossed they might be back for next week, but we’ll be guided by the medical staff.

“Dave Fifita (knee) and Jesse Arthars (leg) are the other two – they are still another couple of weeks away.

“Dave is doing his rehab running at the moment and Jesse has had a scan this week and going well then he’ll be back on the field in two or three weeks as well.

“For Dave, It was a repair to his knee so he’s not been delayed by any hiccup, this is just the rate of his rehab and we need to make sure that we’re cautious with it.

“The last thing we want to do is put him back out on the field too early. Our medical staff have done a really good job with David, he’s doing all his running out on the field and the next step is to come back into some skills but that’s still a number of weeks away.”

Source: https://www.broncos.com.au/news/2020/07/16/injury-update-turpin-staggs-lodge-fifita-arthars/

Turpin, Staggs and Lodge will all be back for Melbourne, I reckon.

Turpin, Staggs and Lodge will all be back for Melbourne, I reckon.
Just good friends:

Tumblr bccd83290af79d8ab6bec5f57b211943 4c1d1efb 500

We are going to need more than a few troops back next week against Melbourne. Hate those cheating grubs and we all know what happens when they come to play at Suncorp. I'll be a happy man with we can compete with them and not lose by 20+ points.

We are going to need more than a few troops back next week against Melbourne. Hate those cheating grubs and we all know what happens when they come to play at Suncorp. I'll be a happy man with we can compete with them and not lose by 20+ points.
I'm the eternal optimist and I think that if we get a win on Friday and Te'o is fit for the Storm game we will give them a hell of a fight. It'd just be our luck to have a wet sail and following wind and then the competition gets called off🤣😤

Last edited:
I'm the eternal optimist and I think that if we get a win on Friday and Te'o is fit for the Storm game we will give them a hell of a fight. It'd just be our luck to have a wet sail and following wing and then the competition gets called off🤣😤
We are having one of those years and I hope you're that we get a wet sail and continue to win. (without the competition getting called off). I think we are genuine chance of winning tomorrow night but I can't help but feel guarded against Melbourne considering what they've done to us since the 2006 GF. Here's hoping I have egg on my face next week and we get the win!

So in addition to these five, plus lexi, bird and oates. Who are the other 7 unavailable players pies was on about?

SoS was due in June all going well?

Last edited:
Arthars, Bird, Farnworth, Fifita, Glenn, Kahu, Lodge, Oates, O'Sullivan, Palasia, Riki, Staggs, Turpin.

Didn't he say that outside of the four reserves and the potential return of Turpin, Staggs and Lodge that everyone else was unavailable?

So somebody out of Petterson-Robati, Bullemor, Hetherington, Vudogo maybe injured. Supposedly Vudogo has disappeared these past few weeks.

Active Now

• ettybay
  • RodF
  • broncoscope
  • Bronx48
  • winslow_wong
  • Fitzy
  • Financeguy
  • Sproj
  • Redux
  • kman
  • johnny plath
  • mitch222
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Culhwch
  • Santa
  • Broncorob
  • mrslong
  • RolledOates
  • Astro
  • kiwibronco
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.