Interesting Stat Points

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
Going through the different stats on NRl.com

Most Penalised Bronco is Ashton Sims With 7 Against Him and he is overall 7th in the league. No Other Bronco is even in the top 25.

Most One On One Tackles for a Bronco is David Stagg with 41. He Is Also The Number One in the League with Peter Wallace Second with 31.

Most tackle Breaks by a Bronco is Darius Boyd with 50. he is 4th overall in the league and only 8 behind Folou who is the leader. however Darius has Out scored The Top 3

Most Errors for Brisbane is a Tie Between Sammy T and Darius both with 14, both equal 12th in the league overall

Most Ineffective tackles for brisbane is David Stagg With 23, the most in the league Second is Hannant With 22

Thought it was interesting how some of the guys are playing Stats Wise

How clinton hasnt topped the errors amazes me lol. Also surprised ennis isnt the most penalised player in the league.

Where does Darius make all his errors? I haven't seen him make that many ball-handling errors I don't think. Please correct me if I'm wrong here.

Natalie said:
Where does Darius make all his errors? I haven't seen him make that many ball-handling errors I don't think. Please correct me if I'm wrong here.

He's played a few games at fullback and has dropped a couple here and there, he also dropped quite a number when he was out on the wing earlier in the season.

14 seems a bit high but eusa_think

Looking at the stats, the Club needs boyd.. has made 1060 Avg Metres for brisbane and the only bronco in the top25

draggx said:
Looking at the stats, the Club needs boyd.. has made 1060 Avg Metres for brisbane and the only bronco in the top25

Hardly suprising given he's played plenty of games at fullback this year though is it?

I would say that isnt, he is probably close the player with the most hit ups in our club.

I also find the 1 on 1 tackle stats interesting!

Its no surprise to me what so ever that Staggy is leading, but Wally in 2nd? Thats awesome. It shows that he isnt afraid of defence and taking on the bigger man!

Quite a few of those 1 on 1 tackles would have been try-saving ones too, which makes it even better.

draggx said:

He averages 1060 metres??? LOL thats over a kilometre. I think you have made a mistake.

It is overall meters for sure, no way its an average.

Prince Langer said:
draggx said:

He averages 1060 metres??? LOL thats over a kilometre. I think you have made a mistake.

I think he's added and extra zero in there somewhere

Stats on the seasons total are the most interesting read. Last years stats had some surprises in it like most penalised player(s)..Brad Thorn,Luke Lewis and Anthony Whatmough....next Frank Pritchard and Ben Cross.....followed by Logan,Nutley and Thurston ...I reckon you'd be hard pressed to call that lot nasty so it seems it's something else the refs must see. Not sure what the connection is between these players with forwards and backs well represented....Paul Gallen was in the next five.All the above players average 1 penalty a game (or very very close to it)

Good thing not all players are like that !!!

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • marw
  • Browny
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.