International rugby league

• Thread starter Lockysillegitimatechild
  • Start date
Is there a Kangaroos thread?

Just looking at some of the outs, including Fifita, Latrell, Graham and likely Val, could be a few spots up for grabs.

Based on the last squad
1. Tedesco (c)
2. Taulagi
3. ?
4. Burton
5. JAC
6. Munster
7. Cleary
8. Collins
9. Grant
10. Tino
11. Martin
12. ?
13. Murray (vc)

Yeo (vc), DCE, Hunt, Carrigan, Cotter, and Jurbo are the other incumbents not named above who will be thereabouts. Can put a line through Angus Crichton and Wighton, also questionable if Nanai makes it.

Seems likely they'll shift a Cotter/Carrigan/Murray type to an edge and then maybe someone like Hammer comes in at centre following his origin exploits.

i mean on form staggs should be worth a shout at one center spot,feel he was unlucky to get overlooked for origin,burton should be no where near the starting 13 imo best/staggs pairing would be what i was looking at

i mean on form staggs should be worth a shout at one center spot,feel he was unlucky to get overlooked for origin,burton should be no where near the starting 13 imo best/staggs pairing would be what i was looking at
On form yeah, problem is that Burton was great at the World Cup and Hammer was the standout centre in origin

On form yeah, problem is that Burton was great at the World Cup and Hammer was the standout centre in origin
personally i feel burton has played in the halves all year really should be picking centers for center positions but thats just a personal preference,could make the argument for hammer over best for sure i think he spent the last bit of the season at center.

personally i feel burton has played in the halves all year really should be picking centers for center positions but thats just a personal preference,could make the argument for hammer over best for sure i think he spent the last bit of the season at center.
Mal has proven success with picking guys out of position. I don't think Burton playing in the halves will detract from getting a run at centre again.

There would be a case for Hammer even if all of the centre options were available, he was that good in origin.

I think Cobbo will be one of the wingers, most likely at JAC’s expense as he’s been poor all year.

might add i dont think tedesco should be anywhere near the aus 17 at the end of the year either, was horrid in SOO and most of the season.

might add i dont think tedesco should be anywhere near the aus 17 at the end of the year either, was horrid in SOO and most of the season.
it's a big question mark on what will happen because Roosters survived long enough for him to not be selected for the PM game, if Mal doesn't go stupid it can only be between Walsh and Ponga anything else is wrong and who ever isn't 1 should be in the 17 anyway imo.

it's a big question mark on what will happen because Roosters survived long enough for him to not be selected for the PM game, if Mal doesn't go stupid it can only be between Walsh and Ponga anything else is wrong and who ever isn't 1 should be in the 17 anyway imo.
Totally agree, Tedesco has been ordinary all year and looks lost even in games. Walsh should be the certain pick, he has been great all year and deserves his shot. Mal honestly needs to be a proper coach and make the right calls.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fitzy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Jedhead
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • Sproj
  • bb_gun
  • Harry Sack
  • broncsgoat
  • IceWorks
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Strop
  • I bleed Maroon
  • ostin86
  • Johnny92
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.