LIVE GAME Internationals Saturday Games

Somebody please get PNG's no. 2 some fucking studs

The warriors were the only club yet 23 nrl teams are trying to sign cobbo for more than the Roosters re-signed manu for lol

based on your arguments we shouldn't be able to sign Cobbo since we are offering significantly less than rival offers.

p.s. 800k is about right for Manu. the Roosters shouldn't have to pay significant overs to retain him.

p.p.s that was only one offer that was talked about in the media, i have no doubt he received plenty of interest (and offers). just because the media went silent on the matter, doesn't mean he only had offers from the Roosters and Warriors

Feel like PNG have been the better team, but have been getting none of the calls.... Reckon there's been 3-4 high shots on get out sets gone unnoticed because they haven't been lying down

how good has laybutt's defence been! unreal
Each time I watch a PNG international game I am pretty impressed with laybutt. Previously it has been because of his big left boot, but his defence has been very solid. Kikau is a bit taken back as he is not used to a half putting him on his arse.

Each time I watch a PNG international game I am pretty impressed with laybutt. Previously it has been because of his big left boot, but his defence has been very solid. Kikau is a bit taken back as he is not used to a half putting him on his arse.
He has played for cowboys before hasn't he?

If there aren't 15 NRL clubs looking at this fullback then the comp is fucking stupid.

Dolphins should be looking at him FFS... he's a million times better than Isaako

Wrapping up the ball my ass... what a bullshit call... he's on the ground with one hand on the ball dragging it down

He's an NRL fullback this bloke... he's been Fiji's best and PNG would be miles in front if he wasn't there

He's an NRL fullback this bloke... he's been Fiji's best and PNG would be miles in front if he wasn't there

One Tesi Niu looked this good on debut for Tonga too, just saying.

This is a cracking game and that was stupid by Laybutt.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Cavalo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.