Intrust Super Cup 2018

Dolphins have made a biting allegation against Wynnum.

this is off subject but if you wanna watch some incredible talent coming through try find yesterdays game between melbourne coltsand easts tigers colts.
melbourne have a ridiculous team - the winger, fullback and tino in the forwards.
the winger is a vunivalu clone and the fullback is a folau clone!!!
Are any of them Melbourne locals?

funaki was ordinary today, looks too heavy. carrigan was fair with out being brilliant - i am concerned with him turning into jai arrow mach 2 though.
haas was the pick, some decent carries and just such a big human. needs a lot more time though so no need to rush him this year.

Are any of them Melbourne locals?

i think the winger was found by bunn from fiji a year or 2 ago.
not sure about the full back but i think he has been in the melbourne system a while though.

Last edited:
i think the winger was found by bunn from fiji a year or 2 ago.
not sure about the full back but i think he has been in the melbourne system a while though.

Ratuva has scored five tries in three rounds. His try in round one was great. He's very gangly but comes in and does his work. Hard to get a hold of. He's from New Zealand.

Sale Finau is the fullback and he's a Sunbury Tigers' junior.

Try of the year by Drinkwater. That was Munster ISC like.

Quiet last week but great start this week.

Flegler sent off for a shoulder charge.

Norths' MM team is a sight to behold.

4 games
162 points
48 against

Paix leading the comp with 54 points from four games. Three tries.

Ethan Bullemor is impressive; he's with the Broncos.

Mackay and Ipswich are undefeated too but have only scored 86 and 76 points respectively.

Reckon Paix could be a smokey for the 7 jumper at the Broncos next season @1910, or still too raw?

Also, have you watched any Sam Scarlett this year, how's he going?

Reckon Paix could be a smokey for the 7 jumper at the Broncos next season @1910, or still too raw?

Also, have you watched any Sam Scarlett this year, how's he going?

No not next year. What will be interesting is where he plays once the MM season is done. Colts or ISC?

Norths have Murphy and Dargon came off the bench yesterday. So unlikely he’s playing ISC.

Scarlett's kicking game has been strong, I don't think he does enough for other players to be an NRL standard half. Really Broncos' forward pack and Seve and Allen outside you his try assists should be through the roof.

Is the Edward Burns who debuted for Wynnum on Sunday the same who played Broncos U20s last season?

Clifford was good again yesterday. Led the guys around, he's is doing more than Carney. Although Carney is just potting around doing what he can. Great kick to deliberately hit the cross bar- rebound and try.

Clifford is going really well.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Johnny92
  • Bucking Beads
  • bb_gun
  • Allo
  • Financeguy
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Dash
  • BroncoFan94
  • Santa
  • cento
  • Lurker
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fatboy
  • Jazza
  • broncos4life
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • RolledOates
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.