Intrust Super Cup 2018

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Haas on 10 minutes to go first half, defended in the ruck and held up once over the line. Four Pride guys had to stop him. Dobson using him a lot.

Nona on the right. Dobson more dominate on the left for Seagulls.

Carrigan in the ruck, came on with 20 minutes in the first half. A lot of ugly runs.

Very wet, and two penalties in possession. Carney hasn't really tested them out too much in defence but I'd say that's why Haas only had 10 minutes and then the half time break he was paddling a bit just before half time and had to defend the line- He gave away a penalty just on half time for Carney to get the two. He just couldn't get up.

Haas played all but the last five minutes of the second half so 55 minutes, some good runs. Drew a penalty and started to show some skills. Wynnum scored on the back of his best run.

Carrigan was strong and did everything.

Nona I thought was quiet.

Taggers can’t be contained against Tweed. Playing really well.

hopd that thought - skille level and brain is their but engine needs work

There would be a fair few Broncos on show today, about 10 or 11? Was going to go, but the rain put me off :D

There would be a fair few Broncos on show today, about 10 or 11? Was going to go, but the rain put me off :D

there is a few on show - scarlett has impressed today with his kicking and also general play.
bennett, nolan and richards all here watching.
opacic has been ok also

there is a few on show - scarlett has impressed today with his kicking and also general play.
bennett, nolan and richards all here watching.
opacic has been ok also

Wolfie started stroking it when you said that haha.

Really keen for a half to come screaming out of the ISC.

as soon as i said opacic was going ok the wheels fell off him.

Seems a bad loss for Redcliffe imo, but as i've said before, a few of our boys would rather be elsewhere and i dont really know why we persisted sending them back there. How did Scarlett go in the end mate?

I remember speaking to a some of the current squad and they all reackon ISC is actually harder than NRL as most of the players are out for themselves to try to impress NRL scouts whereas when they play NRL its more about the team.

hopd that thought - skille level and brain is their but engine needs work

30 minutes in two stints either side of half time isn't too bad coming back off a year off- only six games in NYC and his first ISC game in the wet against Dolphins with a new team.

The sooner we can get Sims and Thaiday out of the first grade side the better. Let's hope Haas and Flegler come on in leaps and bounds.

Haas played all but the last five minutes of the second half so 55 minutes, some good runs. Drew a penalty and started to show some skills. Wynnum scored on the back of his best run.

Carrigan was strong and did everything.

Nona I thought was quiet.
Any chance carrigan will pay this year in first grade?

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.