Intrust Super Cup 2018

Any chance carrigan will pay this year in first grade?

Yeah I think so, but it depends what you want. He's dependable and low maintenance and does a great job. He will flourish in ISC. He slotted in straight away yesterday off the bench and could have started.

30 minutes in two stints either side of half time isn't too bad coming back off a year off- only six games in NYC and his first ISC game in the wet against Dolphins with a new team.

i didnt say it was bad, to break it down he just needs miles in the legs and game time - and i wasnt expecting him to play 80 minutes especially since it was his first real hit out against the big boys.

Yeah I think so, but it depends what you want. He's dependable and low maintenance and does a great job. He will flourish in ISC. He slotted in straight away yesterday off the bench and could have started.
Thanks how is better player between jai arrow and Patrick carrigan?

Last edited:
i didnt say it was bad, to break it down he just needs miles in the legs and game time - and i wasnt expecting him to play 80 minutes especially since it was his first real hit out against the big boys.
How did George Gai played?

How did George Gai played?

george was ok, i actually think he looked a bit heavy.
lavea for me was a surprise today, i was never a huge fan but he looks to have come on and looked good

george was ok, i actually think he looked a bit heavy.
lavea for me was a surprise today, i was never a huge fan but he looks to have come on and looked good
Last year lavea played well. I don't understand why broncos did not sign him this year. Soon or later other team going to sign him. I hope broncos sign him first.

I think Dave Taylor ate George Rose :whatwouldjareddo:

B84343fa25709373565d9de167e690bb

Scrappy at Wynnum.

Nona a lot better, combining with Dobson and both halves using each other look good. Haas came on with 10 to go again is blowing a bit more than last week. I think he likes 21 degrees more than 31.

Carrigan just doing everything and anything, got into first receiver a few times.

Scrappy at Wynnum.

Nona a lot better, combining with Dobson and both halves using each other look good. Haas came on with 10 to go again is blowing a bit more than last week. I think he likes 21 degrees more than 31.

Carrigan just doing everything and anything, got into first receiver a few times.
Fafita and Haas get all headlines but I still think Carrigan will have the best career of the bunch.

Gehamat Shibasaki moved up to ISC to make debut.

this is off subject but if you wanna watch some incredible talent coming through try find yesterdays game between melbourne coltsand easts tigers colts.
melbourne have a ridiculous team - the winger, fullback and tino in the forwards.
the winger is a vunivalu clone and the fullback is a folau clone!!!

Carrigan first ISC try. Really good try on the right slammed it down just after half time to give Wynnum a more comfortable lead.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • broncs30
  • bb_gun
  • Spoon
  • Sproj
  • achievedrap
  • winslow_wong
  • Maddy
  • Cavalo
  • Dash
  • sooticus
  • Bish
  • Rookie Alan
  • ell.d33
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Wild Horse
  • Manofoneway
  • Allo
  • Rah88
  • Harry Sack
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.