Intrust Super Cup 2018

Being streamed on qrl.com.au for those interstate.

Would love to see the Tiges get one after four QCup GF losses. The centre match-ups should be good. Just hope Neumann doesn't have his feet stuck in concrete.

@1910 do you think either side is good enough to win the following week.?

@1910 do you think either side is good enough to win the following week.?

Yeah for sure, I thought Penrith were specials in the NSW Cup though. Jets v Dogs will be great. Cleeland v Flanagan will be a good halves battle. I have said for three years Cleeland should be playing NRL.

Since they started the NSC game the two teams that have won have taken it very seriously and have prepared- Jets and Pride treated it as an extension of the Grand Final and preparation started at full time of the Grand Final.

Bears were way too loose all week and didn't put the work in and Hunters well hard with going home and huge reception and then going again to perform.

Bulldogs team is stacked but so was Penrith in 2014 against the Pride- they had 400 NRL games and Pride rolled them Pride were $5.50 at one stage!

If both teams turn up I just don't see a Tigers win.

If both teams turn up I just don't see a Tigers win.

Gee hard too believe you'd say that!

I think the Tigers have more x factor, just something from Walters or Drinkwater that the Dolphins don't have. Dolphins will try and Shark their way to a win- just grind it down while I think the Tigers could come out and be up 16-0.

That type of football can be down 16-0 too.

Gee hard too believe you'd say that!

I think the Tigers have more x factor, just something from Walters or Drinkwater that the Dolphins don't have. Dolphins will try and Shark their way to a win- just grind it down while I think the Tigers could come out and be up 16-0.

That type of football can be down 16-0 too.

I'd agree Tigers have a bit more x factor, I just think the Phins on their game are too powerful.

Drinkwater a new two year deal at Storm- can't believe he has only been playing fullback for 12 months. Last year's GF he is 6 and barely noticeable. Now he's playing NRL and going to replace Slater.

Been a great 12 months.

When i go info it says the game starts at 1;30 AEST.

But the program starts at 3 so what time will kick off start???

Marymount Primary School win the NRL Development Cup.

Good game.

Norths started phenomenally in Colts 16-0 after 20 minutes.

Blackhawks came back and 16-12 at half time. The break might be the worse thing to happen.

McGuire and Bullemor good for the Devils. Lost their way when they went off.

Last edited:
Norths 20-16

That poor start cost Townsville. Norths have a good group of Colts some are going to play ISC next year. Could be a very good ISC team.

Last edited:
Dolphins jersey reminds me of GB/England jersey over the years.

I have not watched much Q Cup this year - but Redcliffe look really strong in the forwards. Making big metres.

Redcliffe Dolphins just too good, though losing Billy Walters didn't help the Tigers cause.

Last edited:
The Bulldogs won the NSW Cup and I don't see Redcliffe getting within 20 points of them.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Battler
  • Redux
  • cento
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • MrMoore
  • Strop
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Brotherdu
  • RodF
  • Wolfie
  • Midean
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • GCBRONCO
  • Bronx48
  • Xzei
  • theshed
  • Allo
  • Justwin
... and 29 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.