Q-Cup Intrust Super Cup 2019

Brisbane
I found it odd that Salty and Slats were happy to bag out Shea and Marketo's hair-cut but went radio silent on Boyce's.

The mullet mo-hawk, what kind of monstrosity has Joe unleashed?

Maybe he's onto something Boycey. He played well, as did Shea and Marketo. Maybe the Walker brothers need to invest in a post-modern barber?

State of Origin Rep
O'Sullivan started the game full of running, nice close pass for Norths try.

Last edited:

State of Origin Rep
Nearly half time and Norths haven't shown much in defence, O'Sullivan is still that Josh Lewis type half- 35 minutes gone, Norths get a penalty and he runs dummies and crowds everyone and even does a Carlos Spencer pass to himself then throws the pass behind Gehamat and in to touch.

Just needed a clear plan and direction to a point on the field. They're down 18-6.

mkram23

BRL Player
In a struggling Devils side I thought Shibasaki played pretty well, a lot of strong runs carrying few players with good leg drive. Didn't really get tested in defense.

I don't see O'Sullivan as a 7, haven't really seen much to put pressure on Niko besides maybe a left footed kicker?. Bare in mind it's his first game with Devils, So I'd imagine with a few games under his belt he should perform better as his confidence grows.

Would've liked to have watched Paix/Turpin and the Dolphins, but no streams. Was anyone at the game?

Alec

International Rep
I hope SOS fucking plays well, sick of us signing numpty halves who are not first grade standard.

Last edited:

mkram23

BRL Player
Does anyone know why Turpin is out of the Dolphins lineup tomorrow?... I'm assuming an injury?

Mightybroncs2k17

QCup Player
Really keen to see how carigan goes, could he push fensom out this week given the fence only got about 10 mins. Also keen to see j nik and the young reds centre too.

Jedhead

NRL Player
Not sure why Carrigan is being so highly rated. I've only watched two of his games and in both he never really did anything to warrant the huge raps he seems to be getting.

Wolfie

State of Origin Rep
Dolphins are really going to struggle this year i'm fearing. I doubt any team could handle losing the amount of players they have lost . Both first choice centers, their main winger, their halfback, their hooker and 4 of their forwards. Its a massive blow to them.

Last edited:

State of Origin Rep
Not sure why Carrigan is being so highly rated. I've only watched two of his games and in both he never really did anything to warrant the huge raps he seems to be getting.
His out put hasn't been as good as last year, his minutes are way down. He was similar at the start of last season too. Took a while to get his minutes up and be effective.