Q-CUP Intrust Super Cup 2019

I watched Redcliffe v Souths.

I thought while Perese tries hard and wants to run the ball, he is lacking in any sort of anticipation and won't show any variance from his area. His game awareness needs massive work.

Niu on debut I thought was ok, he will have to keep working on using other players, still has that I will just run mentality of MM. A combination of MSL and Port could be dangerous for the Magpies.

Magpies were super disappointing to lose, should never have even been in that position.
What's happening with the old stager Tagatese? Is he finished altogether now? I haven't seen or heard anything concerning him for a while. If you could point me to something I could look up for myself I'd be great. I tried searching the QRL site for a player profile but he wasn't listed.

Dearden has been named in the Wynnum Seagulls MM side.

They're going well so far the Seagulls. I'm not familiar with a lot of their players, but their hooker Jake Simpkin was a stand out last year for the Mustangs as a 17-year old and it appears he's taken his game to another level.

Niu has also been named in the Magpies QCup side.

Three tries in the first half. He's making a call and being very decisive.

What's happening with the old stager Tagatese? Is he finished altogether now? I haven't seen or heard anything concerning him for a while. If you could point me to something I could look up for myself I'd be great. I tried searching the QRL site for a player profile but he wasn't listed.

Broncos rotation. Has to sit out for training purposes.

Am I missing something or has dearden been named at 5/8 for wynnum against the cutters?

Am I missing something or has dearden been named at 5/8 for wynnum against the cutters?

You are right, he is making his Q Cup debut. It is on 9 now if anyone is interested seeing him and Carrigan run around.

Last edited:
Dearden looks very very good and should debut this year.

Last edited:
On another note Junior Pauga who was formally with the Warriors looks really good. Maybe a train and trial prospect.

Dearden has been inpressive, but he looks kind of like Nikorima so far at this stage. Gotta see how he goes and develops over the next couple of months.

Last edited:
Dearden has been inpressive, but he looks kind of like Nikorima so far at this stage. Gotta see how he goes and develops over the next couple of months.

I think he is better than Nikorima.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Morkel
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Jazza
  • BroncoFan94
  • Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • Gympie devil
  • Brocko
  • Mick_Hancock
  • ChewThePhatt
  • cento
  • Lurker
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Financeguy
  • Santa
  • MrMoore
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • Mustafur
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.