Q-CUP Intrust Super Cup 2019

It's surprising how he turned out. He's got a history at the Hunters for being lazy. Must be the change of scenery that really helped him. Talented kid. This time two years ago he was playing in village comps

I love Deardon's ability to offload when going to ground after taking the tackle. He did it twice today when it looked quite impossible. His kicking game was also on song. Also, last week I said I had my doubts about Carrigan well on his form today I take that back. Finally, the PNG fullback for Wynnum (sorry name has slipped my mind at the mo) looks head and shoulders above what Boyd is offering us at the moment.

First time I had watched him but he definitely caught the eye. Obviously not contracted to anyone? If boyd somehow gets picked for origin I wouldn't mind seeing him have a run for us (if his form continued).

Those days are gone, you don't have a second tier cap anymore, you'd have to put him in your 30 and they're not doing that.

Those days are gone, you don't have a second tier cap anymore, you'd have to put him in your 30 and they're not doing that.
Dang, ah well thanks for the info!

Politoni referred straight to QRL tomorrow night.

Politoni three week for the punch
Opacic 1 week for striking
MPW- contrary conduct 1 week

Did anyone watch the Devils/Dolphins games today?
Any info on how the brissy contracted players went?

Patrick carrigan is not playing for wynnum manly seagulls this afternoon. Thomas Dearden is playing his second game.

I went down to south's v Burleigh.

Fark me dead.. George Fai did eat all the pies..what a waste of talent.

As for fensom and taga, toiled hard but limited and south's lost their 2 centres early so taga played out wide for the majority.
Hard to see him getting a call up though.

Jets were crippled last night, Purcell broke his arm again, down to 12 men for last 10 minutes. Massive effort to win.

Perese like last week hesitates, kick off only went eight metres and he picked it up. He just lacks the instincts at the moment. He went to marker and wasn't too sure what his role was at the moment.

Sam Walker 8 tries in five MM games. Three on the weekend against Redcliffe.

He's Fifitaing it up.

What position does he play and what do you think of him as a prospect?

Sam Walker 8 tries in five MM games. Three on the weekend against Redcliffe.

He's Fifitaing it up.
What happened to Tanah Boyd? He is not playing any game in qld cup.

What position does he play and what do you think of him as a prospect?

Half well he's playing U18 still in grade 12 and could play ISC but can't. He might play some Colts once the MM season is over.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Broncorob
  • Foordy
  • Old Mate
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.