Q-CUP Intrust Super Cup 2019

Shame that Walker v Dearden won't happen.

Apart from last week Walker has been terrific and has been talk he could play ISC. He is only 16 playing MM. Walker has five tries in three games. His footwork and anticipation is excellent.

Souths need a pick me up and I suspect they've gone young to try and find it. Very disappointing so far.

Who's Walker and who is he contracted to?

Dearden Man of the Match in his first Intrust Super Cup game.

Very direct and seemed to play what was in front of him. Early days but looks extremely promising.

I didn't watch the game, but based on what I've seen from Nikorima so far this season, get Dearden in!!

Well that was a pleasant shock, I thought something was up when he didn't play MM. (Simpkins was great in MM). Nice debut, not crazy Inglis like but just a nice steady show of skills.

My big question mark was on the physicalness Dearden would have to handle but I thought he did well. He wasn't afraid to take it to the line and two tries from his kicks which takes courage and the break- called back but he still ran it straight and at the gap.

The original plan was three weeks of MM but Wynnum needed him today and Broncos, ok it just to see where he was.

Ironic if he plays ISC again next week Wynnum play Tweed the team he played for in CC and MM and today beat Mackay on debut where he played for until he was 15.

Last edited:
Well that was a pleasant shock, I thought something was up when he didn't play MM. (Simpkins was great in MM). Nice debut, not crazy Inglis like but just a nice steady show of skills.

My big question mark was on the physicalness Dearden would have to handle but I thought he did well. He wasn't afraid to take it to the line and two tries from his kicks which takes courage and the break- called back but he still ran it straight and at the gap.

The original plan was three weeks of MM but Wynnum needed him today and Broncos, ok it just to see where he was.

Ironic if he plays ISC again next week Wynnum play Tweed the team he played for in CC and MM and today beat Mackay on debut where he played for until he was 15.
Dearden is from Mackay? Carn. Represent Nashy

Last edited:
Mackay Brothers and part of the Cutters academy.
Oh it'll be wonderful seeing a Mackay boy put the cows to the sword.

Last edited:
Also the fullback for wynnum i thought looked pretty dangerous and willing, what's his story @1910 ?

Also the fullback for wynnum i thought looked pretty dangerous and willing, what's his story @1910 ?

Was with the Hunters and this year Wynnum, he's dynamic and scored a great try last week.

Form fullback in the ISC. Leading ground making and tackle breaks. Don't know what today would have been but first three weeks- 240, 210 and 301m.

Last edited:
Any chance the Broncos have a look at Junior Pauga from the Seagulls? @1910

Was with the Hunters and this year Wynnum, he's dynamic and scored a great try last week.

Form fullback in the ISC. Leading ground making and tackle breaks. Don't know what today would have been but first three weeks- 240, 210 and 301m.
First time I had watched him but he definitely caught the eye. Obviously not contracted to anyone? If boyd somehow gets picked for origin I wouldn't mind seeing him have a run for us (if his form continued).

Last edited:

Active Now

• Kev_Guz
  • broncos4life
  • Mr Fourex
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Manifesto
  • Brocko
  • Howzat
  • Old Mate
  • RolledOates
  • johnyE
  • Broncosgirl
  • Lurker
  • Morkel
  • Bish
  • Morepudding
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.