Ipswich Jets Trial

Sims had a good game but Molo was the best out of the forwards. Moga had a cracker of a game he is first grade quality for sure.
Rubbish. Moga is a decent ball runner but doesn't have a clue how to position and release his winger and even if he did he can't pass anyway.

For anyone who watched the game in its entirety :

* did either Scarlett or Murphy display a strong kicking game / general game management?

* did either love-henry or lavea do anything special in the forwards?

I know nines isn't very indicative but I thought love-henry looked a smart hole runner and lavea just a general beast of a man with some huge hit ups (namely his surging try)

* did either Scarlett or Murphy display a strong kicking game / general game management?

I know nines isn't very indicative but I thought love-henry looked a smart hole runner and lavea just a general beast of a man with some huge hit ups (namely his surging try)
Lavea didn't make any impact and came up with two unforced errors from memory. Love-Henry looked good, a few strong carries and he made a 30 metre or so break upfield.

Plenty of holes in nines

Salesi Funaki played didn't he?
Was he good?
anyone got a picture of him, need him as my pp

Active Now

• ezpz
  • Strop
  • broncs30
  • Jazza
  • Accept
  • ell.d33
  • RodF
  • Financeguy
  • Broncorob
  • Volvo Driver
  • Galah
  • Organix
  • BruiserMk1
  • MrMoore
  • bert_lifts
  • Morkel
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Sproj
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Midean
... and 43 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.