Is Jessica Watson going to die?

Can this thread be locked so this useless hack of a toip will die off into history that no one will revisit?

How awesome is it that a 13year old american kid climbed Mt Everest? Take that Watson ya hack. I bet he has better teeth than you as well.

Scotty said:
How awesome is it that a 13year old american kid climbed Mt Everest? Take that Watson ya hack. I bet he has better teeth than you as well.

Awesome achievement indeed! What it has to do with Watson I have NFI.

Climbing Everest is without doubt the toughest physical and mental challenge a person can undertake. Do we know if he had oxygen assistance? Honestly I would hope so at his age.

*flips to mentally retarded Watson hater*

But what were his parents thinking letting him do that? He could've died! What irresponsible parents! The government should've stepped in and stopped him. Booooo!

Did I just successfully bait coxy?

Muhahahaha!

*victory moonwalk*

So the Master Baiter has become the baited. Your powers are weak, old man.

You can't win, Fozz. If you strike me down I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

Ooh, Coxy is gonna turn into a ghost. Real powerful, old man! What are you gonna do, sing opera when I'm trying to sleep? Scary!

I will train your kid in how to bait you to death.

Damn ungrateful kids, I go and slaughter a whole bunch of guys for their sake and they blow up my Death Stars! Those things are expensive!

Maybe spend some more money on getting a decent astroengineer....whoTF leaves an exhaust port exposed to a torpedo?

If you hire Chinese slaves you get Chinese quality.

'cept it's not. And I said torpedo. Which it is. So go suck a wookie.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Fozz
  • Harry Sack
  • broncos4life
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Bucking Beads
  • Santa
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • the_next
  • leish107
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • Wolfie
  • broncsgoat
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Cavalo
  • Waynesaurus
  • Jazza
  • Culhwch
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.