NEWS Isaako: RTS blazed a trail for me to follow

You probably shouldn't use his IP then..
Yep, because me, you and the other 9 geniuses who liked your post have never heard of a VPN or proxy......

Settle down Reyter.

And you spelt the swear word you typed wrong. There are no * in that word.

Rover, you are really a painful entity. Whether you are a person or a dog. Why do you insist on making every thread I comment on about me rather than the topic of the thread?

So, with that said, I was really impressed by him on Friday (I mean Isaako. It will be a cold day in hell when I'm impressed with anything to do with Rover!). I think Seibold or someone gave him a good-ol-fashioned dressing down! Now we want to see him back it up for 2 or 3 weeks in a row. (of course it's unrealistic to expect that from him every week)

Yep, because me, you and the other 9 geniuses who liked your post have never heard of a VPN or proxy......

Rover, you are really a painful entity. Whether you are a person or a dog. Why do you insist on making every thread I comment on about me rather than the topic of the thread?

So, with that said, I was really impressed by him on Friday (I mean Isaako. It will be a cold day in hell when I'm impressed with anything to do with Rover!). I think Seibold or someone gave him a good-ol-fashioned dressing down! Now we want to see him back it up for 2 or 3 weeks in a row. (of course it's unrealistic to expect that from him every week)

You need to be a bit more creative really. Rover sounds like something a toddler would come up with.

Keep trying Reyter, I'm sure you can come up with something better.

Active Now

• bronco original
  • Scorchie
  • Fitzy
  • broncsgoat
  • Hurrijo
  • Splinter
  • Pablo
  • Battler
  • BroncosAlways
  • bb_gun
  • BruiserMk1
  • Griffo
  • Jedhead
  • Big Del
  • easybreezy
  • Skyblues87
  • Foordy
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.