It's not the Broncos Way

B

bruce92

Banned User
Jul 24, 2013
This year has been the most disappointed season I can recall. Even worst than when Henjak was in charged. I'm not talking about just on the field. Gee and Griffin are the worst things to ever happen to the club. Griffin has NFI. He refused to give Wallace a release to only a couple weeks later tell him to look elsewhere. But now it looks like we might be stuck with him. He also signed Scotty Price for 2 years. Everyone knew Scotty was past it except for our coach! Now he wants to get rid of him as well but we also might be stuck with him!
Ben Hunt has been in our system for a long time. He was never a hooker but Griffin insisted on playing him there. It took Griffin 2 years to realise hey Ben Hunt might be a better half than a hooker!
I will never understand why Griffin recruited Kearney as his assistant. He got the wooden spoon for gods sake! We are a laughing stock of the NRL.
The way Gee and Griffin are chasing the young fella Milford doesn't sit right with me. If the rumours I hear from my sources are correct about the deception and lies then I won't be renewing my Broncos membership that's for sure! It's not how Broncos do things! Gee and Griffin has ruined the club I have supported all my life.
The both of them need to go if we want to again become the best run sporting club in Australia and not just another rugby league club.

Great, another guy with 'sources'. I have to get me one of those guys that have intimate dealings with the club but are apparently happy to spill their guts to anyone. They must be easy to come by cos everyone seems to have at least one

I'm guessing you are a Canberra fan.

All of that besides the Milford stuff could have been written before round 1 if thats the way you felt.

This year has been the most disappointed season I can recall. Even worst than when Henjak was in charged. I'm not talking about just on the field. Gee and Griffin are the worst things to ever happen to the club. Griffin has NFI. He refused to give Wallace a release to only a couple weeks later tell him to look elsewhere. But now it looks like we might be stuck with him. He also signed Scotty Price for 2 years. Everyone knew Scotty was past it except for our coach! Now he wants to get rid of him as well but we also might be stuck with him!
Ben Hunt has been in our system for a long time. He was never a hooker but Griffin insisted on playing him there. It took Griffin 2 years to realise hey Ben Hunt might be a better half than a hooker!
I will never understand why Griffin recruited Kearney as his assistant. He got the wooden spoon for gods sake! We are a laughing stock of the NRL.
The way Gee and Griffin are chasing the young fella Milford doesn't sit right with me. If the rumours I hear from my sources are correct about the deception and lies then I won't be renewing my Broncos membership that's for sure! It's not how Broncos do things! Gee and Griffin has ruined the club I have supported all my life.
The both of them need to go if we want to again become the best run sporting club in Australia and not just another rugby league club.

My shout for the first round of Bacardi Breezers on my roof tonight.

ehh, we're just another club at the moment because we've lost our aura. how do we get our aura back? start acting like ***** and vulturing other teams talent. let them know we're done sitting on our hands being nice and fair with the other clubs. **** them, we're brisbane, we didn't start a team to play nice.

Big Pete older than Jesus confirmed, or is Big Pete actually Jesus?

I'm not the messiah, just a very naughty boy who finally got around to watching Step Brothers. :001_tt2:

As for this thread...

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff-tah

At the risk of feeding the troll:

* I was happy with the Prince signing, and to me it hasn't been a failure. He's been a million times better than Norman ever was, and besides the on-field stuff he was brought in to address the leadership hole that occurred when Lockyer left. It was a win-win for both the Broncos & Prince. Prince didn't have a future at the Titans and found a club down the M1, and the Broncos had a proven performer fall in to their lap. While it hasn't ended up roses, if the Broncos had their time again I'd be happy for them to make the same call.

* The results this year have been way below what would be expected of any NRL side, let alone the Broncos. But the main thing is that the players are still trying their arses off. I swear that every ounce of bad luck that's been due to them over the last 25 years has accumulated in to this one single season. Whether that be the bounce of the ball, the curse of the Left Centre, playing the Eels when Hayne has his best game of the year, Hurrell's intercept, whatever. The fact that the players are still buying in to it is a massive positive and shows that it's only a temporary problem.

* As for Milford, I'm not saying that the Broncos, Milford, or his manager are up to anything dodgy. But Broncos fans have been bitching that the club is a powerhouse, should be doing everything they can to secure talent. Trying to rip DCE from his deal, pay an unproven Pommy jockey over a million dollars, chase Folau, Hunt, bloody Q Cooper, use the club's clout to bring results back our way and show this comp that we're still boss. Yet a player has a legit get-out clause, wants to come home to be with his sick father, and all of a sudden we've gone too far in offering him a place in our team?

2010Rd6-RaidersFans2.jpg

Morkel, your effort is well valued. :thumbup1:

Oh, I agree 100% btw!

Great, another guy with 'sources'. I have to get me one of those guys that have intimate dealings with the club but are apparently happy to spill their guts to anyone. They must be easy to come by cos everyone seems to have at least one

Me too.

Would be nice to come on an internet forum as an anonymous user and be able to say "I'm hearing that such and such is happening at the club." Guess I'm not as lucky as some on here or twitter. Might take a few weeks off work and lurk around training and see if I can befriend someone associated with the club.

As for the Milford/Barba saga, I really hope we only get one of them for next year and they play fullback. I personally don't think either player is ready to be a good NRL 5/8th especially outside of Hunt who will still be finding his feet round 1 next year. I'd be completely happy with a backline next year of

1. Barba/Milford
2. Hoffman
3. Reed
4. Hodges
5. Kahu/Copley/Yow Yeh
6. Prince
7. Hunt

Haha, that's so funny the last time I heard that I laughed so hard I fell off my dinosaur!

Hmmm, one is left to wonder why you were 'riding' a dinosaur???:scared::scared:

What's this about me being a Raiders fan coming from? I thought this forum was about serious discussion of all things Broncos. This forum seriously has gone downhill. I miss the days of BerroHodgo and The Rock.

What's this about me being a Raiders fan coming from? I thought this forum was about serious discussion of all things Broncos. This forum seriously has gone downhill. I miss the days of BerroHodgo and The Rock.

Your taking the piss right?

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Lurker
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Midean
  • Financeguy
  • Browny
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
  • Justwin
  • Astro
  • levikaden
  • Dash
  • theshed
  • heartly87
  • Foordy
  • Wolfie
  • Battler
  • Broncorob
  • johnny plath
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.