It's not the Broncos Way

ehh, we're just another club at the moment because we've lost our aura. how do we get our aura back? start acting like ****s and vulturing other teams talent. let them know we're done sitting on our hands being nice and fair with the other clubs. **** them, we're brisbane, we didn't start a team to play nice.

Fair point but Griffin completely stuffed up with the dealings of Wallace and Prince. Its his fault these two players are still with us. He couldve released Wallace to the Panthers and why did he sign Prince for two years again? He has NFI.

What's this about me being a Raiders fan coming from? I thought this forum was about serious discussion of all things Broncos. This forum seriously has gone downhill. I miss the days of BerroHodgo and The Rock.
How do you know how the forum used to be "back in the days"?

I remember HodgoBerro very well ... she used to sit in front of me at Suncorp for about 2 seasons. Whatever happened to her, did she just not get on with everyone and leave in a huff? That's generally how most people go...

A lot of people gave her grief because she was a 'groupie'. She was one of the most passionate supporters I have ever met.

Fair point but Griffin completely stuffed up with the dealings of Wallace and Prince. Its his fault these two players are still with us. He couldve released Wallace to the Panthers and why did he sign Prince for two years again? He has NFI.

Except, at the time, Wallace was still slated to be our long term halfback. Or do you not remember that far back because you weren't a Broncos 'fan' then? All the more proof that the Milford thing has not been a long, drawn-out cloak-and-dagger theft. If the Broncos planned this, would they not have released Wallace?

The way Gee and Griffin are chasing the young fella Milford doesn't sit right with me. If the rumours I hear from my sources are correct about the deception and lies then I won't be renewing my Broncos membership that's for sure!

If we want to be successful again, WE have to pillage the other teams. It's the way to go now.

They have been pillaging our players for years, so now it's payback time.

Hi Ho Hi Ho, it's off to pillage we go.

If we want to be successful again, WE have to pillage the other teams. It's the way to go now.

They have been pillaging our players for years, so now it's payback time.

Hi Ho Hi Ho, it's off to pillage we go.

So you're saying.... wait for it... we have to raid the Raiders? <awaits scorn>

Kevin Walters, Luke Priddis, Gordon Tallis, Glenn Lazarus..........

We've had a bad run with retention and development of our players. Nothing wrong at all with recruiting a few key players when needed. Times have changed and you simply can't rely on your juniors all the time anymore.

Kevin Walters, Luke Priddis, Gordon Tallis, Glenn Lazarus..........
As Beads rightfully points out, we are currently doing nothing different to what we have done in the past. Where we have a gap that cannot be filled from within, we have recruited the class players we needed. The 92-93 premierships were largely the result of the recruitment of Lazarus, Kevvie and Gilmeister to top up our squad.

As Beads rightfully points out, we are currently doing nothing different to what we have done in the past. Where we have a gap that cannot be filled from within, we have recruited the class players we needed. The 92-93 premierships were largely the result of the recruitment of Lazarus, Kevvie and Gilmeister to top up our squad.
Absolutely, and as long as we don't become like the Dogs, Chooks or Souffs, I have no issue with it...

Except, at the time, Wallace was still slated to be our long term halfback. Or do you not remember that far back because you weren't a Broncos 'fan' then? All the more proof that the Milford thing has not been a long, drawn-out cloak-and-dagger theft. If the Broncos planned this, would they not have released Wallace?

Exactly my point. Griffin has NFI if he seriously thought Wallace was our long term halfback. Griffin had a get out of jail card when the Panthers offered to take him off his hands. But no he wanted him to stay for only a few weeks later change his mind. I feel for Wallace.. He got screwed over by our incompetent coach.

Absolutely, and as long as we don't become like the Dogs, Chooks or Souffs, I have no issue with it...

If we chase Johnson for the halves and we end up with 1. Barba 6. Milford 7. Johnson and rumoured Smith in 2015 then we have officially become the Dogs/Roosters/Souths.

If we chase Johnson for the halves and we end up with 1. Barba 6. Milford 7. Johnson and rumoured Smith in 2015 then we have officially become the Dogs/Roosters/Souths.

We never chased after Milford and Barba. They approached us .......

Exactly my point. Griffin has NFI if he seriously thought Wallace was our long term halfback. Griffin had a get out of jail card when the Panthers offered to take him off his hands. But no he wanted him to stay for only a few weeks later change his mind. I feel for Wallace.. He got screwed over by our incompetent coach.

200griffin-200x0_zps8cc51ff0.jpg

We never chased after Milford and Barba. They approached us .......

Valid point, I was more just meaning if our entire spine is made up of outsides player then we have become them. I'd be disappointed in the club if they dumped Hunt just to take a risk that SJ isn't a flash in the pan.

U r spot on bud, Hook is a bad fucking joke but most of the posters on here want a five year extension to his contract unless he does eventually gets fired, then they will join in on sinking in the boot like they have with Wallace. Hope u stick around Bruce as common sense is lacking on here.

Active Now

• jarro65
  • HVbronco
  • Fozz
  • Pablo
  • mitch222
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.