NEWS It's okay to talk about Blake Mozer

Blossoming hooker Blake Mozer - already drawing comparisons with Josh Hodgson - is training with Brisbane’s top squad for their 2022 pre-season, as one of six youngsters awarded development contracts. His Keebra coach Glen Campbell, urged the Broncos to cling onto him for “grim death." Which they did. He's currently contracted until the end of 2023.

Ryan James:

“He looks good. The hardest thing about a dummy half is getting to know the hooker’s game. I ran him off the ball a few times out there and you have to get to know your hooker because they have one of the most important roles.”

Screenblakemozer9   CMENu ZLu R

Looks good

Mozer:

“I have been at the Broncos since I was 13 and signed since I was 15. The Broncos have developed me brilliantly. I wouldn’t be here without the Broncos. Their development is awesome. Now that I am getting older, it is more about strength and the fitness component to get me ready for the next chapter after school. The Broncos obviously see something in me in my position and for me it is about working hard to get to play NRL one day.”

“It is weird not being the stereotypical short and stocky dummy-half but I have used it to my advantage. I got the opportunity to go to Melbourne and watch the Storm where I met Cameron Smith. He has obviously been my biggest inspiration. There aren’t many that have ever compared to him. I am still eligible for Mal Meninga Cup, so I will probably start there and try and work my way up to Queensland Cup.”

McHunt

Blossoming hooker Blake Mozer - already drawing comparisons with Josh Hodgson - is training with Brisbane’s top squad for their 2022 pre-season, as one of six youngsters awarded development contracts. His Keebra coach Glen Campbell, urged the Broncos to cling onto him for “grim death." Which they did. He's currently contracted until the end of 2023.

Ryan James:

“He looks good. The hardest thing about a dummy half is getting to know the hooker’s game. I ran him off the ball a few times out there and you have to get to know your hooker because they have one of the most important roles.”

View attachment 15977
Looks good

Mozer:

“I have been at the Broncos since I was 13 and signed since I was 15. The Broncos have developed me brilliantly. I wouldn’t be here without the Broncos. Their development is awesome. Now that I am getting older, it is more about strength and the fitness component to get me ready for the next chapter after school. The Broncos obviously see something in me in my position and for me it is about working hard to get to play NRL one day.”

“It is weird not being the stereotypical short and stocky dummy-half but I have used it to my advantage. I got the opportunity to go to Melbourne and watch the Storm where I met Cameron Smith. He has obviously been my biggest inspiration. There aren’t many that have ever compared to him. I am still eligible for Mal Meninga Cup, so I will probably start there and try and work my way up to Queensland Cup.”

McHunt
Just saying mate. Is mozer still under 18? Could face some charges posting that pic🤣

Huh? Badel has completely lifted whole paragraphs from Gould and put his name on it.

How has that got anything to do with me?
For one, it's not Gould's work. They are only the quotes.

Second, he credits the original source of the quotes. "Mozer told the Queensland Rugby League website recently."

Third, there is no "plagiarism." If there were, I would not be able to reproduce them here. We have to be very careful with that round these parts.

Fourth, you realize Gould works for the same publication as Badel, right?

Fifth, you can read the copyright arrangement here.

For one, it's not Gould's work. They are only the quotes.

Second, he credits the original source of the quotes. "Mozer told the Queensland Rugby League website recently."

Third, there is no "plagiarism." If there were, I would not be able to reproduce them here. We have to be very careful with that round these parts.

Fourth, you realize Gould works for the same publication as Badel, right?

Fifth, you can read the copyright arrangement here.

It is lazy. Mozer is only there on a Friday and Badel was there but couldn’t be bothered taking three steps to talk to him. Just take someone else’s work.

His formal was this week! Ask him about that!

It is lazy. Mozer is only there on a Friday and Badel was there but couldn’t be bothered taking three steps to talk to him. Just take someone else’s work.

His formal was this week! Ask him about that!
Lazy isn't news. He's a journalist. They're all lazy.

Looks like deadline filler. Probably just found out about his development contracts and needed to pad a story around it. Had a quote from Ryan's press conference today, and scraped the rest from the wire.

Or he just needed a few inches on the Broncos and there's nothing else. Or it's Friday night and he wanted to get on the turps.

Mozer being on development was news to me. I'm going to allow it. Let me make it up to you with some pics from his formal and awards night:

6f2fc75624941a525b21dbcdabf684ff
D6551f61837972984dcbce0d4ec08b90
Keebraparkhighschool   CVmjldEBDyP CVmjlZDhH9b
Keebraparkhighschool   CVmjldEBDyP CVmjlZWh9GO
Keebraparkhighschool   CUhKE2wLTMg CUhKEySrus3

If Ryan James is running him off the ball is he actually any good?

Active Now

• ezpz
  • GCBRONCO
  • broncsgoat
  • Sproj
  • Midean
  • Jazza
  • BruiserMk1
  • Foordy
  • Battler
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Allo
  • Xzei
  • Brocko
  • Galah
  • Wolfie
  • LittleDavey
  • Strop
  • RodF
  • FACTHUNT
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.