OFFICIAL Jack Bird released to the Dragons

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
REMEMBER BIRD IS EX-SHARKS

That's all you need to know about that particular argument, now we can move on.
No, he's now ex Bronco. Played for the Broncos for as long as he played for the Sharks. What's the significance of his past?

Unless of course you're just trying to be an antagonistic ****. Something staff should strenuously try to avoid. It's called trolling and you would do well to remember the example you set for others. I don't expect you'll understand as you lack courage to admit error and have extremely questionable skills especially when differentiating between real and imagined beings.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
When you typed your first line, I bet in your mind you were thinking: everyone will read this and see how up-to-date with the world-wide-web I am and think to themselves ‘that Huge bloke is such a neat fella’.

Regardless; what I find most intriguing from your old-man rambling is that, if what you’ve outlined are the requisites for anyone to form an opinion, it’ll be nigh on impossible for anyone to ever do so.

After all, you don’t know any of the information about me that you demand I know about Bird (nor about the religious folk you’re passing judgement on), yet here you are, hypocritically doing what you’re criticising others for doing.

As someone so accurately put it one day; old man yells at clouds.
No, I didn't claim it's impossible to form an opinion without having absolute knowledge. We know this because people do it every second. It's impossible to know what another is thinking and speaking on their behalf or assuming you know what they're thinking is plainly stupid and an error. Nothing hypocritical in my stance. Remember something clever man, only the lucky grow old and two old men just fought for the most powerful position in the world.

Kind of makes you wonder why it wasn't between two smartarse dicklicking 25 year olds hey? Might be because they can't tell the difference between shit and clay.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
No, he's now ex Bronco. Played for the Broncos for as long as he played for the Sharks. What's the significance of his past?

Unless of course you're just trying to be an antagonistic ****. Something staff should strenuously try to avoid. It's called trolling and you would do well to remember the example you set for others. I don't expect you'll understand as you lack courage to admit error and have extremely questionable skills especially when differentiating between real and imagined beings.

Come on man, don't play the victim card. You knew exactly what kind of response you would get out of people when you wrote what you did about Bird. If you can't see why people are ticked off about him leaving and the comments he made, the problem is with you. I am knowing saying the comments are right or wrong but what he said certainly came across as pretty poor in light of his failure of a time at the Broncos and how much he was paid to do nothing. No, it wasn't entirely his fault, no one could have foreseen the injuries he had.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
No, I didn't claim it's impossible to form an opinion without having absolute knowledge. We know this because people do it every second. It's impossible to know what another is thinking and speaking on their behalf or assuming you know what they're thinking is plainly stupid and an error. Nothing hypocritical in my stance. Remember something clever man, only the lucky grow old and two old men just fought for the most powerful position in the world.

Kind of makes you wonder why it wasn't between two smartarse dicklicking 25 year olds hey? Might be because they can't tell the difference between shit and clay.

Alright old wise man, which one is this made from:

wxIcNWG.jpg

W

WASSHHH

Aug 24, 2017

One is a narcissistic, pathological liar and the other quite literally forgot who his opponent was and called him “George”. Neither are exactly glowing endorsements for the mature brigade.

The fact you think they are though speaks volumes. So no, it doesn’t make me wonder at all.

P

Petch67

Banned User
Jun 20, 2020
Can anyone explain to me why - even though we've released Bird, passed on Fifita, waved bye bye to Boyd and O'Sullivan - signed no one - and still apparently have salary cap issues?

Only Staggs, Flegler and possibly Farnworth could have received contract upgrades - and only Staggs anything substantial.

Something is not making sense.
Ask huge....he knows everything

P

Petch67

Banned User
Jun 20, 2020

Is troll your word for the day ?

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
One is a narcissistic, pathological liar and the other quite literally forgot who his opponent was and called him “George”. Neither are exactly glowing endorsements for the mature brigade.

The fact you think they are though speaks volumes. So no, it doesn’t make me wonder at all.
Oh, way to miss the point!

Doesn't really matter though as you'll never be in a position to make really big decisions, well at least until you've grown up. Then you'll be one of the older brigade shaking your head at the immaturity of the young you so highly rate presently.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Ask huge....he knows everything
That's the rub, I have lived long enough to recognise when I knew fuckall. That was when I was young. Like most of the posters on here. Wiser ones understand how little they really did know when they were 20 to 40 odd. It's only time, experience and observation that generates wisdom from lessons hard learned.

P

Petch67

Banned User
Jun 20, 2020
That's the rub, I have lived long enough to recognise when I knew fuckall. That was when I was young. Like most of the posters on here. Wiser ones understand how little they really did know when they were 20 to 40 odd. It's only time, experience and observation that generates wisdom from lessons hard learned.

Thanks for the insight.....i find it hard to believe you knew **** all up to 20 or 40

W

WASSHHH

Aug 24, 2017
Oh, way to miss the point!

Doesn't really matter though as you'll never be in a position to make really big decisions, well at least until you've grown up. Then you'll be one of the older brigade shaking your head at the immaturity of the young you so highly rate presently.
Well there’s the death knell for me, I may as well abandon my career now.

One final thought though; you’ve got everyone figured out and the only correct answer for everything - how is it that you aren’t Huge AC.

Oh silly me, I’m sure you declined, you’re a pretty humble bloke after all.

W

WASSHHH

Aug 24, 2017
On another note: apologies to everyone having to scroll past this back-and-forth tripe, I’ll refrain from anything further.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013

Just pointing out that it is useless for anyone to try to argue with you about anything remotely Sharks related.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
On another note: apologies to everyone having to scroll past this back-and-forth tripe, I’ll refrain from anything further.

So umm yeah... jack bird to the dragons ?

Active Now

• Big Del
  • leon.bott
  • Sproj
  • broncoscope
  • Waynesaurus
  • maddo
  • Foordy
  • Aldo
  • Spoon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.