OFFICIAL Jack Bird released to the Dragons

He wanted to play under Bennett, who recruited him.

Bird was quoted "“When Wayne left, everything went south,” Bird said. “If he wasn’t coach, I wouldn’t have went there. I would’ve gone somewhere else or stayed at Cronulla."

https://www.thefootycorner.com/2020...ed-up-on-a-horror-three-years-at-the-broncos/
This is my issue with the playing group. Yeah Wayne was disrespected and yeah Seibold is obviously a flop, but Seibold was never going to succeed because the team was all having a sook about Wayne all year.

The idiots who pushed Wayne out deserve a lot of the blame but some of
these so called professionals sabotaged their own careers by being children about it.

This is my issue with the playing group. Yeah Wayne was disrespected and yeah Seibold is obviously a flop, but Seibold was never going to succeed because the team was all having a sook about Wayne all year.

The idiots who pushed Wayne out deserve a lot of the blame but some of
these so called professionals sabotaged their own careers by being children about it.
I think there was talk oates was offered 800k to go to the dogs.....that worked out well for him...wouldnt be worth 80 cents now

Shout out to Jack Turd for being the worst contract in the history of the organization.

Shout out to Jack Turd for being the worst contract in the history of the organization.

Yep it is hard to argue and in a decade of horrid contracts, to be a fairly clear winner says a lot.

Horror contracts poo winners:

Bird (1st)
Kennedy (2nd)
Barba (3rd)

Yep it is hard to argue and in a decade of horrid contracts, to be a fairly clear winner says a lot.

Horror contracts poo winners:

Bird (1st)
Kennedy (2nd)
Barba (3rd)
It’s not Jack’s fault though. Except of course the fact he took up an option than left somehow causing us to pay a chunk of his contract.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • westy316
  • BroncosAlways
  • winslow_wong
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Skyblues87
  • Culhwch
  • Financeguy
  • Harry Sack
  • Organix
  • Midean
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Browny
  • LittleDavey
  • Johnny92
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.