Jack Reed

T

Taylor1921

QCup Player
Apr 18, 2014
Good old Jack Reed I've got some things to point out about Jack Reed.

- He is no where near the best centre at the broncos.
- Everyone has been saying his the form centre.. False, he's form has come off the back of Milford
- this meaning that when Milford is not playing good reed is not playing good.
- Copley and Kahu are better than him.
- Copley was the shining light last year, and performed better individually than jack reed this year not just without Milford, but with hoggman.
- so imagine what Copley could be with Milford.
- Copley has the talent to start something from nothing reed does not.
- I know everyone's jumped on the reed bandwagon this year. But he's not the future Copley, kahu or drew are.
- Jack reed is 27 already slow as shit, not even strong imagine what he's gonna be in 3 years in his 30's
- future is not 2-3 years.

RG0BS1U.gif

What is it with the he's and his? Is this a thing now?

Copley would have done **** all last night.

When Lyon is in that kind of form, you're always going to have a very hard time.

Last edited:
At the start of the year, anyone would have been laughed off the board for suggesting that Reed was a better option than Copley. However, as it's panned out, Reed has really complimented Milford, as much as Milford has complimented him and to try and deny that he hasn't been one of the form centres of the competition, especially over the past 2-3 months is ridiculous.

As for imagining what Copley or Kahu would be like next to Milford, we don't have to, we've seen it and it wasn't that good, especially against crappy teams like Parramatta, Newcastle & the Titans.

I don't think anybody on here would lose a wink of sleep if Copley was to replace Reed in the centres heading into the finals or even next year. However, Reed has justified his place thus far and doesn't deserve to be scapegoated after one game where Lyon (who's been the best centre of the past 7 years or so) turned back the clock and got the better of him.

I hate this place sometimes..

Look can we have some perspective on Jack Reed? Copley would have done **** all last night. Kahu did **** all last night when he was on the field.

Reed definitely has issues and in the long run will most likely get overtaken by others coming through, but he is not responsible for last night and any other option would not have improved things.

And this constant assertion that Reed only does well with quality ball, ummm that's the position. Name me a centre that plays well without quality, early ball? Lyon ripped us apart last night but I'm sure that was off shit ball and all himself right?

Pretty much the whole team played shit last night and Lyon would've torched basically anyone last night as well. Reed is a solid player without being a stand out or a super star and has played some very good games for us overtime.

I can't emphasize enough that is very much true that Manly would've beaten any team in the comp last night. It's the worst example to hold up as why Reed is shit

hahahahah I am sorry boy but this is a fucking useless thread. How long have you been watching Rugby League for, it is a team sport boy with positions designed to complement each other. As soon as one position starts to crumble the whole team will start to underperform. It takes a team to lose in the great game and a team to win. To single out Reed is a simple man's game. Kahu, Copeley,Renouf or Tate for example would not of saved us from the loss we had last night. We did not play like the team that has been taking the field for 79% of the season so far and lost accordingly to team who came to play together. Now back to class with you for some English lessons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep the personal digs out completely please. Argue the points being discussed, not your assessment of a poster's intelligence.

Your point is stupid.

Last edited:
No, it's not a thing. It's a pitiful misuse of English with people highlighting their ignorance and wearing it like a badge of honour.

No. . It's a thing. And it's fucking annoying.

Every time i try to do something about it mods shoot me down saing "we can't say for sure it's intentional baiting"

Umm it's clearly a BAD and lingering in joke that's gone on waayyy too long.

It's multiple posters on a consistent basis. . Me writing this will just feed them anyway. . But mods? ? It's clearly not just a "bad spelling or grama situation".. You're kidding yourselves if you think otherwise.

Sorry. . But it's very annoying having to double take and re read things all the time. Detracts from quality debate

Last edited:
So I'm guessing you all think Hoffman complemented Coey last year, and Copley wouldn't just step and speed through defences with "Hoffman giving him quality ball" Righto! My point is that reed is nothing without his inside man performing. With Copley it helps a lot with his inside man performing but even when Hoffman was shit which he was all season. Copley still had more tries more line breaks than Reed. So just imagine what Copley could be with Milford and Boyd. And I'm not even talking about Lyon carving him up. This is a build up all season he only looks good because of Milford it's fact!!!
What would you rather a winger that scores 20+ tries from cherry picking or a winger that scores from breaking tackles and making line breaks and doing it himself.

No. . It's a thing. And it's fucking annoying.

Every time i try to do something about it mods shoot me down saing "we can't say for sure it's intentional baiting"

Umm it's clearly a BAD and lingering in joke that's gone on waayyy too long.

It's multiple posters on a consistent basis. . Me writing this will just feed them anyway. . But mods? ? It's clearly not just a "bad spelling or grama situation".. You're kidding yourselves if you think otherwise.

Sorry. . But it's very annoying having to double take and re read things all the time. Detracts from quality debate

Especially when those who do it have had it pointed out and explained to them on numerous occasions.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Skathen
  • Wolfie
  • bb_gun
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Jazza
  • Broncosarethebest
  • KateBroncos1812
  • BroncosAlways
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • RolledOates
  • Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Fatboy
  • Fitzy
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.