RUMOUR Jake Friend to Broncos

S

Sanjit Joseph

NYC Player
Oct 21, 2017
Apparently, Jake friend is being asked to leave Roosters so that cronk can come in. I believe we should especially that we didn't resign Wadell or we should get Jayden Nikorima (cheaper)

Last edited:
Even if this was the case, jack wouldn’t come here. We can’t afford him and we already have Macca locked up long term. Would be a decent pickup for the tigers if they had any money left or the knights

Ma Ma Ma make it happen. Macca to lock.

50697-Brett-Ratner-s-hercules-Sucks-On-Chariot-Wheels.gif

Don't need him for the price they would have to pay for him. He isn't a depth signing as he's too good for that. Would be a waste of money.

I don't think Cronk will go the the chooks anyway, I heard weeks ago that a certain ex Bronco playmaker had been naughty again and was going to be shown the door.
I reckon Cronk is headed to Parra.

I don't think Cronk will go the the chooks anyway, I heard weeks ago that a certain ex Bronco playmaker had been naughty again and was going to be shown the door.
I reckon Cronk is headed to Parra.

Norman back to Brisbane

I'm down, would be quality signing probably on the cheap too if he's up to no good.
He went missing against the Cows!
I heard it was Mitch who was rumored to be going to the Broncos. Sounds like bs to me but it would free up the space in the cap for the Rorters to sign Cronk!

He went missing against the Cows!
I heard it was Mitch who was rumored to be going to the Broncos. Sounds like bs to me but it would free up the space in the cap for the Rorters to sign Cronk!

Many do. Thurston/Morgan are no push overs. Milf I have the feeling is about to hit form. If he's running off guys like Lodge, Sims, TPJ with their short passing and offloads with Kniko there to slice n dice as well. We don't really need a controlling half ala Taylor, Norman, Pearce if our pack can win the middle/Meter game. We get to the 40/30 meter line fine with what we currently have, but if we get to the 20-15 line consistantly with Milf, Bird, Kniko, Roberts, Boyd, Oates, TPJ, Kahu... There's so much spark there.

Last edited:

Unread

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.