james oconnor

No clue at all, my mentions of O'Connor above are from a chat with him during a Rugby Union kids clinic.

Hearing that the Broncos passed on him is only good news. Hopeless at fly-half, fullback, wing, wherever he is put essentially. How he got into the Wallabies team is more an indictment on how poor Australia are at yawnion than how good he is as a player.

He is a great and versatile rugby player on his day and always competes and does his best in every game. Doesn't usually play five-eighth for the Wallabies he is usually on the wing and is mostly a fullback for his Super Rugby club Melbourne.

Wouldn't mind seeing him at the Broncos I'm a big fan of James O'Connor.

O'Connor at Fly-Half comes across to me as what Hoffman would be as Five Eighth, an athletic ball hog who is way out of his depth.

O'Connor is one of the last blokes id be wanting to sign.

We don't need him we have Strasser, Cullen, Taylor, Paia'Aua, Nikorima and possibly Milford all better options than O'Connor.

I don't see him defecting to league but he's pretty talented, maybe a change of scenery would help him curb his idiocy.

I don't think O'Connor is up to a position as a half in league. An Ideal fullback IMO.

We could always put him at fullback and throw Barba in the halves until one of our younger halves are ready to step up. Out of our current options for next year (young guys aside) I see Barba as our best suited player to play at 5/8. We're really short on halves for next year as it stands and if we have free cap space for next year there's no harm in using it.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.