James Roberts Drama

Until it is in the media guys, please don't name anyone.

Removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Removed

Last edited by a moderator:
And where did you get this information...I could guess

Look, as long as it is not Jimmie that all that matters . I am confident his learnt he's lesson an will be dramas free this year. The player in question will be lucky to play in 2017 from what I'm hearing .

Hi . I will not be naming name as don't wanna get BHQ into trouble for things like this. If you have a good think about it, YOU might find it fairly obvious who it is.

So its not a bronco faith ?

I am confident his learnt he's lesson

giphy.gif

It doesn't sound like Roberts.

F
It doesn't sound like Roberts.

Freakie , no need to worry its not Jim. You can take it as fact . This guy in question has a lot of previous form an looks like bein a huge talent wasted. Jim has turn a new leaf im very confident now.

Fair dinkum avenue
Declaring that you are "off the grog" is always fraught with danger. The problem comes when people see you well and truly "on the grog".
Roosters recruit Paul Carter declared in a newspaper story on Monday that it had been 218 days since he touched a drink.
"I'm still off the drink and I'm happier that way too," said Carter, who has been cut in the past by the Titans and Souths because of behavioural issues. "When some people get too drunk, they do things they wouldn't do if they were sober. With me, I can't afford to do that with the position I'm in."
As those who saw Carter doing his best at the Coogee Pavilion on Saturday night tell you, maybe there had been a misprint. Perhaps it should've been 218 minutes instead of 218 days.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...late-wife-rebecca-wilson-20170215-gue44d.html

Apparently didn't show up at the Broncos season launch because of the risk of alcohol apparently according to Chris Garry.

Mmmmm, James Roberts not on stage with everyone else at the season launch.

Active Now

• Battler
  • Sproj
  • BroncosAlways
  • broncs30
  • KateBroncos1812
  • winslow_wong
  • Culhwch
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • broncos4life
  • cento
  • ezpz
  • Astro
  • Manlyman
  • I bleed Maroon
  • scobie
  • Horseheadsup
  • ChewThePhatt
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dony Eliakim
... and 38 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.