OFFICIAL James Roberts granted immediate release

inherited from the previous years (average at best fullback, no halfback, a hooker who can't really manage a game, and 2 great running halves who practically couldn't organise a root in a brothel and had a pretty average kicking game), not to speak of the inconsistency and lack of defensive starch we were demonstrating regularly
For mine, putting all feelings about how the end of last year played out it's pretty difficult to disagree with the above summary.

Allo

NRL Captain
First Wayne, now Surgess. **** I hope we blast Souths and whoever’s playing opposite Roberts gives him an absolute bath. Run Glenn and Staggs(?) at him all night

theshed

NRL Player
Doesn’t Wayne implement a strict “no shit haircuts” policy? I remember reading it a couple seasons back.

Insert Mr Burns shave those sideburns meme here

Allo

NRL Captain
Doesn’t Wayne implement a strict “no shit haircuts” policy? I remember reading it a couple seasons back.

He got away with the mop and dirty mo last season. Granted it’s no ratty, but still

Jedhead

NRL Player
Don't think Turps got the memo then. Same this year too his latest is an out and out shocker. But as they say only six weeks between a good haircut and a bad one.

Splinter

NRL Player
I don’t think I will be changing to your level of lunacy but am more than happy to have got under your skin.

Donald Garner

QCup Player
His attack has been really good tonight in broken play although I’ve been paying particular attention to him and I feel like he just doesn’t do the tough stuff. He never runs the ball in the first 3 tackles to help the forwards.

His defence for the knights first try was abysmal.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter