OFFICIAL James Roberts granted immediate release

Hate to lose these X factor type players especially when the club has so few of them. But it's obvious that he wasn't interested in playing under Seibs and the right decision was made in cutting him loose. I fully expect him to link up with another club within a fortnight.

What if its already happened?

He’s going to tear up for Souths. It’s a bit of Niko situation where it’s probably best for all involved.

Hopefully with all these players getting pushed out, we’ll have some cash left over after retention for a big name signing in the off season.

I'm in two minds about this. He was released so we won't be paying a cent but unless there's someone replacing him, we lose in this situation. Even with his shitty attitude he was an asset on the field. Let's see what Seibold can do here.

Gotta have some decent cap space free now. Time to get into Ponga's ear early.

Sadly we probably don't have shit free. Niko & Jimmy were presumably on about $900K between them, maybe slightly less. That'll be quickly eaten up with the retention of Lodge, Joffa, TPJ & Oates on upgraded contracts.

Nuh, its still tied up with Bird, Boyd, Milf, Gillett.

Sadly we probably don't have shit free. Niko & Jimmy were presumably on about $900K between them, maybe slightly less. That'll be quickly eaten up with the retention of Lodge, Joffa, TPJ & Oates on upgraded contracts.

I'm assuming we haven't used McGuire and Kahu's money yet, add their pay to Nikorima and Roberts and it has to be around 1.1 million or so

I'm not sorry at all to see him go back to Sydney.

He hasn't really done much for us for a while now, and with his shit attitude we are most definitely better off without him.

So what does this say about Shane Richardson?

Makes him look like a pushover.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Wendall Taylor
  • Ondi
  • Broncosgirl
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • MrTickyMcG
  • maddo
  • Dash
  • Maroon4life
  • HVbronco
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.