OFFICIAL James Roberts granted immediate release

There goes the Inglis money.
"Rabbitohs sign Queensland Cup player for minimum wage"

Well Souths got a lot faster but a lot more porous in d.

Lol why did they bother fucking around for so long. It was painfully obvious the second GI retired what was going to happen

There goes the 2019 comp, Rabbits nab another premiership. Jimmy will be lofting that trophy as a proud bunny by seasons end.

Xavier Coates or Bird at right centre next season.

“Make no bones about it, James is an immense talent, a player capable of representing his State and Country under the right guidance, and we feel that James can return to his best football under Wayne (Head Coach Wayne Bennett) and the senior players we have here at this Club.

This is from the Rabbits press release statement by Richo. Nice sledge of Siebs there. Frankly I don't care what he does, he wasn't buying into our system and we don't need him.

Hate to lose these X factor type players especially when the club has so few of them. But it's obvious that he wasn't interested in playing under Seibs and the right decision was made in cutting him loose. I fully expect him to link up with another club within a fortnight.

Souths will win the comp this year imo. I think that signing puts them well ahead of the Roosters & Storm. Their fully fit starting 13 is absurd now -

1. Alex Johnston
2. Campbell Graham
3. Braidon Burns
4. James Roberts
5. Dane Gagai
6. Cody Walker
7. Adam Reynolds
8. George Burgess
9. Damien Cook
10. Thomas Burgess
11. John Sutton
12. Sam Burgess
13. Cameron Murray

Playing off Cook and Walker jfc he could go nuts.

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.