OFFICIAL James Roberts granted immediate release

I don’t think I will be changing to your level of lunacy but am more than happy to have got under your skin.

His attack has been really good tonight in broken play although I’ve been paying particular attention to him and I feel like he just doesn’t do the tough stuff. He never runs the ball in the first 3 tackles to help the forwards.

His defence for the knights first try was abysmal.

It was a very typical Roberts performance. Turned up to chase a kick for a try that got everyone's hopes up that he was in for a big game, then disappears for the next 60 minutes. Whatever he is on at Souffs, it is overs.

So glad “man manager” Bennett is “fixing” Roberts as it was on full show tonight![emoji23][emoji23]

Bennett will only be focused on fixing roberts’ life away from and after football. Will probably make sure roberts gets a 5 year contract to help

Ya know what..

Suck shit Souths. They've won their first game in how long today/??

Since Roberts went there they've gone backwards. He's scored 1 try since going there.

Ha! Deep suck it

Never noticed. But the Jet just has no fuel tank. One big play and he's gassed for ages.

I’ve already forgotten Roberts was even a nrl player. Watched a bit of the Souths game last weekend and didn’t notice him once lol. I’m not saying it out of spite, I just completely forgot he even went to Souths. Am I the only one?

I’ve already forgotten Roberts was even a nrl player. Watched a bit of the Souths game last weekend and didn’t notice him once lol. I’m not saying it out of spite, I just completely forgot he even went to Souths. Am I the only one?

Nope he has carried on kicking stones, just doing it at Souffs now instead of us...

I am much the same, this is what Roberts is though. He will do nothing for weeks on end and then one game every few months he will score a length of the field try and the media will crow about how amazing he is and how we fucked up in letting him go, then it will months of nothing but letting in tries again.

No, far from it. Roberts has been missing in action for the better part of 2 and a half seasons. And Bennett just allows it, like Roberts 1 or 2 game breaking actions every 8 rounds make up for his terrible defence.

No, far from it. Roberts has been missing in action for the better part of 2 and a half seasons. And Bennett just allows it, like Roberts 1 or 2 game breaking actions every 8 rounds make up for his terrible defence.

You are missing the most important point, Wayne gets him, he knows the secrets to get the best out of Roberts, we should be seeing that .....

well sometime before he retires, goes off the rails or changes club again.

I am much the same, this is what Roberts is though. He will do nothing for weeks on end and then one game every few months he will score a length of the field try and the media will crow about how amazing he is and how we fucked up in letting him go, then it will months of nothing but letting in tries again.

As long as his one good game isn’t against us.

He certainly seems to have a bit of a grudge against the club.

He certainly seems to have a bit of a grudge against the club.

Given what the club has done for his career it is pretty bloody pathetic. I can be a very petty man but I haven't wished bad will on a player as much as I do for James before,

Active Now

• Justwin
  • Fozz
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • heartly87
  • Broncosgirl
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncorob
  • Skyblues87
  • Cavalo
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Aldo
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Midean
  • HarryAllan7
  • johnny plath
  • Xzei
  • kiwi2
  • theshed
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.