Jarryd Hayne - someone shoot him

I agree. I always have hated Hayne aswell. Apparently it was because Hayne and the cowboys dude were feuding over a girlfriend and the Cowboys guy won. If thats true eusa_think that shows you how weak Hayne is. [icon_non

F*** you Hayne!!!!! I hate u hayne!!! and I don't say hate much at all

I'm the only one in my family thats on the cowboys dude side!

Im pretty sure that the cowboys guy got stitches. Well it cut him open in 2 places under his eye atleast.
Hayne is a W@nk3r. Remember last year (think it was last year) when thaiday smashed him and ran over the top of him and Hayne lay out flat on the ground solking for a while. Lol that was funny.

The match review panel found Parramatta's Jarryd Hayne had no case to answer for a stomping incident involving North Queensland forward Dayne Weston in the Eels' win on Friday night.

JOKE [icon_non :roll:

You're looking for someone to shoot Hayne Coxy?? I'll put my hand up.

Emma said:
You're looking for someone to shoot Hayne Coxy?? I'll put my hand up.

i think there will be a huge lineup in front of you. [icon_lol1.

Now the Rock don't be so harsh, mabye just 50 shotgun shots to the head and 60 AK47 shots to the stomach. Ha Ha Ha

What does this bastard have to do before he gets some decent time on the sidelines?

Gallen has got off 2 weeks in a row as well...

bfoord said:
someone has already tried to shoot Hayne [icon_lol1.

LOL

Have you received a call from the Feds yet, Coxy?

Does it seem strange to you guys that they're both NSW players and the victims were QLDers? I can sense a bit of byastism here!

Well Hayne is being punished.

He plays for Parramatta & his coach is Michael Hagan.

:oops: I was looking at your sig Nashy and thinking WTF who would want to shoot any of them?

Nothing changes and we should all know that they will get off. NOW!!Had it been Weston who stood on Hayne I think we all know what the outcome would have been.

It is only a game of league. You don't hope people get shot [eusa_naugh Broken legs maybe but not shot [icon_wink

Bronco_for_life said:
Does it seem strange to you guys that they're both NSW players and the victims were QLDers? I can sense a bit of byastism here!

Bollocks

bianc said:
You don't hope people get shot [eusa_naugh Broken legs maybe but not shot [icon_wink

You have to shoot them to break their legs.

[icon_non [icon_non I watch the Crime shows to Kaz.
Fence paling. Kneecaps. [icon_wink

I can't believe this derro got off...I'm sure Slater is ticked!

It's a pity they missed [icon_shady

Hayne steps up a rung and is staring down Gallens title as biggest grub!

The annoying thing is that he isn't even playing very good, just diving and sooking....

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Xzei
  • lynx000
  • Allo
  • Cavalo
  • Bish
  • Broncorob
  • Harry Sack
  • Tim K
  • Sproj
  • Financeguy
  • MrMoore
  • Brocko
  • dirtyharry
  • Fitzy
  • Justwin
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.