Jayden Nikorima to Sydney Roosters on 3 year deal

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there ANY such thing as a salary cap at the Roosters? Seriously

Fark off Roosters.............. salary cap, what salary cap?

If this is true, then that is some really poor retention from us ... to lose Taylor, Parcell and J. Nik in one season is a just plan poor, there is no other word for it.

I know you can't keep them all, but ****, we should have kept at least one of them. I really like Kodi but out of him, Taylor, J.Nik and Parcell, Kodi was the least important signing, IMO.

If this is true, we are stuffed, if we lose Milford or Hunt (or even McCullough) for long periods as we may have just lost the majority of our backup in one fell swoop.

damn i hope this is all just BS, I don't think I could stand to lose two of our most promising talents to scum like Manly and the Roosters.

Is there ANY such thing as a salary cap at the Roosters? Seriously

they'd probably have more than enough space to sign J. Nik ... given that they have lost Maloney and RTS for next season ... even with a few upgrades thrown in

Is it confirmed?

Chris Garry posted a tweet 28 minutes ago that suggests maybe it's not a done deal.

Is it confirmed?

Chris Garry posted a tweet 28 minutes ago that suggests maybe it's not a done deal.

If it is not done yet ... then Bennett better get his ass over to Jaydens house and not leave until we have his signature.

in fact ... I'll drive if he wants :smile:

Last edited:
The Roosters are offering him $660K over 3 years.

Brisbane have to come close to matching that offer, otherwise he's gone.

Ummm...What happened to us not losing any more good players Mr Bennett...Since you said that we have lost Taylor Parcell and JNik...What do you class as good players ....

The Roosters are offering him $660K over 3 years.

Brisbane have to come close to matching that offer, otherwise he's gone.

220k a season for a guy that might play 1 game? eh let him go.

http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/roosters-sign-jayden-nikorima-18609/

smh has reported it as a done deal as well.

fuckin' lol, parcell taylor and jnik in one season? unbelievable. you gotta laugh though...

That's a lot of cash. Money well spent probably, but **** me, who dropped the ball on this. I mean, our halves are set, but we just lost all backups.

Surely setting a record for most highest paid rookie ever. **** the Roosters. And **** the system for allowing shit like this to happen

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • I bleed Maroon
  • barker
  • Foordy
  • cento
  • Skathen
  • Mr Fourex
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.