Jeff Horn vs. Terence Crawford

Got him just in time for the main event. Face value, very big ask for Horn. Mind you, I didn't think he'd beat Pac and here we are.

Horn is scrappy and a bit awkward, if he can fight like he did against Pac he might frustrate Crawford a bit. Jab his way in, clinch up, throw a few in short then wait for the ref to break and repeat. Uphill battle though.

What's going on hiw is horn going

UPPERCUT AND THE REF WAVES IT OFF. TERENCE CRAWFORD WINS BY KO IN THE NINTH ROUND

No surprises unfortunately. Just got outclassed. Toughness only goes so far.

Yeah, just got picked off by a better boxer early then stepped it up in rounds 8 and 9. Unfortunately, Horn was never in it.

Crawford really is quite brilliant. I think he smashes everyone in the welterweight division.

Just saw highlights for the first time.
Horn was brave but totally outclassed.
I lost a bit if respect for Rushton with his comments about wanting to get Crawford into the last 3 rounds to see what he had when tired.
He is dreaming if he thought Horn had anything to worry Crawford at that stage.

Get the feeling Jeff might be his cash cow.

Last edited:
Just saw highlights for the first time.
Horn was brave but totally outclassed.
I lost a bit if respect for Rushton with his comments about wanting to get Crawford into the last 3 rounds to see what he had when tired.
He is dreaming if he thought Horn had anything to worry Crawford at that stage.

Get the feeling Jeff might be his cash cow.

Rushton is actually wealthy from all reports - running a finance business. The boxing is just his passion.

No doubt he is being delusional and biased about what happened in the fight. I think he's just processing the loss and letting emotion get the better of him. Eventually he'll see what we all saw. Crawford is just a brilliant fighter and Horn isn't on his level.

I think people are being a bit harsh on Horn. Yes he was outclassed but Crawford isn't an average world champion. This guy is recognised as the best fighter pound for pound in the world and he handled stepping up in weight with ease. Jeff's loss will not look so bad after Crawford has another 5 or so fights.

Last edited:
Rushton claims that Crawford didn't dominate Horn.

Was he watching the fight?

Rushton is actually wealthy from all reports - running a finance business. The boxing is just his passion.

No doubt he is being delusional and biased about what happened in the fight. I think he's just processing the loss and letting emotion get the better of him. Eventually he'll see what we all saw. Crawford is just a brilliant fighter and Horn isn't on his level.

I think people are being a bit harsh on Horn. Yes he was outclassed but Crawford isn't an average world champion. This guy is recognised as the best fighter pound for pound in the world and he handled stepping up in weight with ease. Jeff's loss will not look so bad after Crawford has another 5 or so fights.

Thanks for that. You are more than right about Rushton. A simple google search would have told me that had I bothered.
I might think twice about financial advice though if he thinks Jeff was in that at any stage after the first bell.

Poor old Horn was found out again last night.
Rushton did a good job getting him to Crawford but he certainly hasn't realised Horns limitations.
I hope Horn retires TBH like he said he would. Be smart mate, you can't keep getting belted like that.

Poor old Horn was found out again last night.
Rushton did a good job getting him to Crawford but he certainly hasn't realised Horns limitations.
I hope Horn retires TBH like he said he would. Be smart mate, you can't keep getting belted like that.
He's not going to retire while there's one more potential money fight against Tim Tszyu. He should definitely hang the gloves up after that. He looked terrible last night.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.