PLAYER Jock Madden

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
This Friday will be Maddens last chance to show something IMO. Still won't be playing behind a dominant forward pack though. I think we have all seen enough and we have zero to lose by handing the team to Rogers until/if Reyno comes back.

Broncapz

Broncapz

NRL Player
May 1, 2016
Jock hasn't been great, but what half could when we're making 40 meters a set and getting no quick play the ball to give him any time and space.

I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt until our middles aren't absolutely monstered on the stats sheett.

thenry

thenry

QCup Player
Jul 20, 2017
Jock hasn't been great, but what half could when we're making 40 meters a set and getting no quick play the ball to give him any time and space.

I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt until our middles aren't absolutely monstered on the stats sheett.
I'd kill for 40m sets!

Manofoneway

Manofoneway

NRL Player
May 22, 2022
Mmmmmnope. I know he blew his hammy but everything he showed before that was exactly what we've come to expect. Mediocrity.
Our halves have been so bad. Both sides of the field they have been pretty ordinary. Have not seen either of them get any good ball to a winger or centre

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Fitzy
  • Fozz
  • dasherhalo
  • TimWhatley
  • Dexter
  • Lazza
  • Big Del
  • Foordy
  • Mr Fourex
  • Brocko
  • Stix
  • IceWorks
  • john1420
  • broncos4life
  • kiwibronco
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Shane Tronc
  • johnny plath
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.