NEWS Joe Ofahengaue charged for alcohol related offence in a vehicle

Same up here, except it’s our own pinging us...

What happens with the brief when someone pleads not guilty to one of the civvy pinged offences? I assume a sworn officer somewhere has to prepare the brief and that civvy is used as a witness?

You get a please explain from your OIC and generally if you attribute to the priority job it gets written off. Provided you aren’t doing ludicrous speed.

You get a please explain from your OIC and generally if you attribute to the priority job it gets written off. Provided you aren’t doing ludicrous speed.

We have the same system, though it goes to Superintendent level to exculpate us, but I was referring to normal issued tickets to members of society. If they contest a speed camera ticket in the ACT, who prepares the briefing for the hearing?

Ofahengaue plead guilty and was fined $1000 and suspended from driving for a minimum of 3 months

Ofahengaue plead guilty and was fined $1000 and suspended from driving for a minimum of 3 months

Sounds a bit steep if it’s a first offence.
He must have priors.

I know Joe pretty well and he is a good fella, but he does have a tendency to do some stupid things.

Last strike, IMO.

Yep, certainly not a good enough player to be getting a tonne of rope, especially when competition for positions is so tight.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Sproj
  • Culhwch
  • Mustafur
  • Battler
  • Galah
  • Harry Sack
  • TimWhatley
  • Foordy
  • Brocko
  • Stix
  • Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
  • Fozz
  • Fitzy
  • jd87
  • KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
  • Organix
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.