Joe Ofahengaue Re-signs

R

rogerwilco

BRL Player
Jul 30, 2013
Ofahengaue will never be a star in a SBW or Burgess sense but he can definitely hold his own in the middle.

Will take a year or two before we really get a sense of where he's at as a first grader but he's definitely one to look for.

I am surprised by this statement. What do you base this on?

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
The difference with J Offa is his fitness and stamina. Any big kid can dominate juniors and through NYC.

Joe is a big kid, with a big motor and started out as a centre (I believe?) so he has agility too. Give him a full season and another off-season with Bennett.

He's Petero 2.0 if he keeps his head straight and does the hard work.
Interesting comparison, Petero started off in the wing or the centers as a young pup too and took a few years to hit his straps.

R

rogerwilco

BRL Player
Jul 30, 2013
I don't understand where you're having trouble.

I am not sure why you are being so defensive. I asked what you base your opinion on, pretty straight forward. Anyway, good news for the club. Joe reminds me of a combination of Shane and Petero.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
I am not sure why you are being so defensive. I asked what you base your opinion on, pretty straight forward. Anyway, good news for the club. Joe reminds me of a combination of Shane and Petero.

I was trying to answer your question.

I made two fairly straight forward comments so I'm unsure where you're having difficulty.

FaithinHook

FaithinHook

NRL Player
Jun 4, 2013

Guys ,please keep this one on track and dont sidetrack the thread with infighting.

Anyway ,back to topic at hand. Look, i am excited big Joe has resigned with us as i would have hate to see him play in titans colors. While i think his has unlimited potential, i will keep my excitement under control for a bit longer yet to see how his plays for a whole season under WBs tutelage. Never the less though, great news for the club!

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
Hi FiH, can you please provide updates on your ironclad lock of the week scoop about Jnik going to Manly?

Thanks.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Rugby Union is in his family, so you can bet your life that if he is making 100 metres per half in a couple of years that the Reds will come knocking.

Active Now

• Galah
  • Skyblues87
  • RolledOates
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Santa
  • Bucking Beads
  • Strop
  • Old Mate
  • Sproj
  • FACTHUNT
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.