NEWS Jordan Riki, the next Fifita

I feel for our lads. It used to be pass it to Fifita or pass it to Staggs. They aren't a smart enough group to learn anything else and now both of those options aren't there.

I think the addition of new players and the loss of others has at least added 400IQ points.

I think the addition of new players and the loss of others has at least added 400IQ points.
So you reckon the average IQ of the squad sits somewhere around -100 now?

How can you be "the next X" when the X has been around for **** all time?

It only seems to apply to Broncos players. Every single one has to be "the next ####".
It's pretty much just used to up the salary and screw the Broncos over. If Riki was at another club you'd probably only hear "This guy looks pretty decent".

Last edited:
Ok thanks....i dont spend every waking hour going through every clubs situations since 1908 like some do...if im wrong im wrong ..big deal.....one thing ill be right about though is that this club wont be anywhere near a premiership for at least 5 years
The relative mediocrity of the NRL overall outside the top 4-5 clubs virtually guarantees that even if we continue to tread water and maintain our levels of gross incompetence that we'll still likely be back in the finals soon enough just through sheer mathematical attrition.

The relative mediocrity of the NRL overall outside the top 4-5 clubs virtually guarantees that even if we continue to tread water and maintain our levels of gross incompetence that we'll still likely be back in the finals soon enough just through sheer mathematical attrition.
The Steven Bradbury equation

Active Now

• Kev_Guz
  • Lozza
  • Fitzy
  • Emanon
  • BruiserMk1
  • Astro
  • Howie
  • Ironbroncos
  • KickHaas
  • Rookie Alan
  • johnny plath
  • FACTHUNT
  • Robboi_321
  • Wolfie
  • broncos4life
  • winslow_wong
  • Bucking Beads
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.