Jorge Taufua spits on police

If this is true, then what an utterly scum human being. Can't stand ****s who disrespect the police.

Sorry guys night shift lack of sleep kicking in

Yep. Watmough physically assaulted a sponsor at an offical team function (a fact smoothed over due to Brett Stewarts antics at the same function) and keeps his job and basically doesn't get punished. If I was at a work function and insulted let alone physically assaulted someone I would be in the centrelink queue Monday morning. Manly are a pathetic joke of a club.

Dickhead thing to do. Hopefully he can learn from this and act more mature.

Disappointing.

Rate him as a footballer but to do that and to a cop is plain low.

Give him a 'booting' and have him do some community service alongside the police and teach the boy some respect.

Hopefully they call Kieran Foran in to give evidence and then get him on a perjury charge

Haven't got the link as I'm surprised that Kaz hasn't posted it yet. But Jorge Taufua charged with assault police ie spitting

I was going to post it, but decided to let a pleb post it.

Yep. Watmough physically assaulted a sponsor at an offical team function (a fact smoothed over due to Brett Stewarts antics at the same function) and keeps his job and basically doesn't get punished. If I was at a work function and insulted let alone physically assaulted someone I would be in the centrelink queue Monday morning. Manly are a pathetic joke of a club.
Wat-a-doughnut assaulted the major sponsors daughter at the function and a few bouncers

Maybe he can testify that he has a reflux problem like their backup hooker from a few years back (whose name escapes me) who was charged with spitting at another player.

So let me get this straight, this grub spits in a cops face, then after almost a year he pleads guilty. Manly suspend him for two games at a time that suits them so he is available for the finals. He then gets a suspended jail sentence and its business as usual. Is the Integrity Commission fine with all this?
Why aren't the likes of Kent and co who are so upset and talking of Barba being out for a season all over this?

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  • bazza
  • Redux
  • Allo
  • Harry Sack
  • Spoon
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.