Josh Dugan - Signs with Dragons

Do you want the Brisbane Broncos to make a play for Josh Dugan?

• Total voters
Re: The big Dugan discussion

So disappointed with the club atm. We got rid of a player who's twice as good as him and we are looking to sign this selfish prick for three times the money? Doesn't make cents

There are fifteen other clubs you can support...

Let's pretend for a second we did sign Dugan... he does change his ways, improves our backline attack & defence. The Broncos all of a sudden look a tiny bit better with him in the side, would you then change your view?

Don't get me wrong Dave, I know exactly where you are coming from.

I don't believe in happy endings unless I'm in Thailand

I don't believe you at all, I'm pretty sure he's not even in Brisbane. Seriously if people are just going to make up s*** to suit there agendas then what is the point of having a discussion
For someone with a penchant for sarcasm, you seem to have trouble recognising it in other people... :winky:

For someone with a penchant for sarcasm, you seem to have trouble recognising it in other people... :winky:

I really don't think he was being sarcastic, do you think he was being sarcastic?

So making a statement 'I was walking down the street and saw josh dugan so I yelled out "hey doogs are you going to be a bronco" and he yelled "f*** off ya redneck yobbo" (or something like that) isn't a statement of fact, it is actually sarcasm?!?

wow I had no idea I had the whole concept of sarcasm wrong all these years.

Well in that case I saw wally lewis the other day and asked him how he thought the broncos would go this year, he yelled out "go f*** yourself you wanker and p*** off before I smack your head in" he then went down an alley and bought some pot from some guy.

Oh in case anyone didn't know I was being sarcastic so no one get upset

It's not just about him. I have supported the club for over 20 years. We just don't sign overrated knobs for big money
Then stop making everything about him, you're obsessed ffs!

We all know Gagai is a talent, and we are all sorry to see him go, but most of us also understand he had to go to break the negative spiral he was in.

Hopefully we'll see him in Broncos colors again sometime in the future, but for now he is a Knights player, so let it go!

If Dugan does come to the Broncos and doesn't pull his head in, he'll only have himself to blame as he's sent packing, and loose any chance of making a lucrative contract anywhere else.
Regardless of what you do in Thailand, there is also a chance he does pull himself together and becomes a weapon, and what could possibly be wrong about that? Unless you're worried it could hinder the chances of Gagai returning...

So making a statement 'I was walking down the street and saw josh dugan so I yelled out "hey doogs are you going to be a bronco" and he yelled "f*** off ya redneck yobbo" (or something like that) isn't a statement of fact, it is actually sarcasm?!?

wow I had no idea I had the whole concept of sarcasm wrong all these years.

Well in that case I saw wally lewis the other day and asked him how he thought the broncos would go this year, he yelled out "go f*** yourself you wanker and p*** off before I smack your head in" he then went down an alley and bought some pot from some guy.

Oh in case anyone didn't know I was being sarcastic so no one get upset
There's a thing called context mate...

Then stop making everything about him, you're obsessed ffs!

We all know Gagai is a talent, and we are all sorry to see him go, but most of us also understand he had to go to break the negative spiral he was in.

Hopefully we'll see him in Broncos colors again sometime in the future, but for now he is a Knights player, so let it go!

If Dugan does come to the Broncos and doesn't pull his head in, he'll only have himself to blame as he's sent packing, and loose any chance of making a lucrative contract anywhere else.
Regardless of what you do in Thailand, there is also a chance he does pull himself together and becomes a weapon, and what could possibly be wrong about that? Unless you're worried it could hinder the chances of Gagai returning...

It's not about Dane FFS. I have supported the club for over 20 years way before Dane could even walk FFS.
Signing Dugan it's just not how Broncos do things FFS!
Yeah lets just make Dugan the highest paid player at the club. Yeah I wonder how all the other players at the club feel about that FFS!!

How could you honestly think he was being serious?

Because it was a bloody statement. Obviously hayseed is loved by all on here but that was a statement, the english language doesn't change just to suit peoples agendas.

You're an angry guy B4L, don't ever change.

I'm actually not an angry guy, im pretty chilled most of the time. It just gets frustrating when your told something that is obviously not. It's like if you say "man I love broncos and NRL" and I go "what's NRL, that's danish foot hockey" and then your like "nah... it's NRL" and then someone else is like "nah how could you not know that's danish foot hockey, its all about the context it's played in mate"... but it's NRL

It's not about Dane FFS. I have supported the club for over 20 years way before Dane could even walk FFS.
Signing Dugan it's just not how Broncos do things FFS!
Yeah lets just make Dugan the highest paid player at the club. Yeah I wonder how all the other players at the club feel about that FFS!!

Did I miss a report that stated his expected salary or terms of a potential offer? How do you know they'll make him the highest paid player at the club? And do they really have the salary cap room this year to make him the highest paid (meaning they'd have to have more money spare than they are paying any one player)? I find this proposition somewhat unlikely.

Pretty sure Big Dave just broke the internet record for "Most use of the term FFS in a single post"

Because it was a bloody statement. Obviously hayseed is loved by all on here but that was a statement, the english language doesn't change just to suit peoples agendas.
I dont think it was sarcasm as much as it was a JOKE.

I dont think it was sarcasm as much as it was a JOKE.

Yeah I really don't think it was, but whatever your right, I'm wrong it was a joke. Obviously everytime someone makes a statement I will need to ask if it is a joke first, thanks so much for your help

Yeah I really don't think it was, but whatever your right, I'm wrong it was a joke. Obviously everytime someone makes a statement I will need to ask if it is a joke first, thanks so much for your help
Nah no need to ask man just think about it a little, obviously you're extremely touchy about this whole subject for some reason but theres no need to get so worked up.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.