Josh Dugan - Signs with Dragons

Do you want the Brisbane Broncos to make a play for Josh Dugan?

• Total voters
Re: The big Dugan discussion

Because it was a bloody statement. Obviously hayseed is loved by all on here but that was a statement, the english language doesn't change just to suit peoples agendas.
WTF? Hayseed is a rookie with 22 posts. He hasn't done anything wrong, but he's far from "loved" by everyone here.

It was pretty clear to me that it was a false statement, with the sole intention to be sarcastic about the Dugan issue. And I sincerely don't understand what being a statement or how English language has to do with the definition of sarcasm...

If you say you're Microsoft's CEO, I will answer "Sure, and I am the tooth fairy", which is an obviously false statement with a clear intention to sarcastically tell you that you're full of shit.

WTF? Hayseed is a rookie with 22 posts. He hasn't done anything wrong, but he's far from "loved" by everyone here.

It was pretty clear to me that it was a false statement, with the sole intention to be sarcastic about the Dugan issue. And I sincerely don't understand what being a statement or how English language has to do with the definition of sarcasm...

If you say you're Microsoft's CEO, I will answer "Sure, and I am the tooth fairy", which is an obviously false statement with a clear intention to sarcastically tell you that you're full of ****.

But how is it a false statement, he gave nothing to indicate it was false. He gave street names, quoted it what was said and then finished by saying "yeah he will fit right in in brisbane. He was making a statement to try and prove his point we shouldnt be going after dugan. What I said was I believe he is lying. But you guys have made up your mind, obviously it was sacasm and I missed the joke

I think we've made a mountain out of a mole hill here. Can we just get back on topic of ridculing Big Dave's Gagai arguments...I mean discussing whether we should pursue Dugan...

But how is it a false statement, he gave nothing to indicate it was false. He gave street names, quoted it what was said and then finished by saying "yeah he will fit right in in brisbane. He was making a statement to try and prove his point we shouldnt be going after dugan. What I said was I believe he is lying. But you guys have made up your mind, obviously it was sacasm and I missed the joke
I guess it's all a matter of interpretation, and in this case the fact that the statement was so obviously false is the reason I called it sarcasm. Oh well, each to his own...

Now get your butt in gear and name your SVRL team! :001_tt2:

I guess it's all a matter of interpretation, and in this case the fact that the statement was so obviously false is the reason I called it sarcasm. Oh well, each to his own...

Now get your butt in gear and name your SVRL team! :001_tt2:

Yes Sir! lol

I'm actually not an angry guy, im pretty chilled most of the time. It just gets frustrating when your told something that is obviously not. It's like if you say "man I love broncos and NRL" and I go "what's NRL, that's danish foot hockey" and then your like "nah... it's NRL" and then someone else is like "nah how could you not know that's danish foot hockey, its all about the context it's played in mate"... but it's NRL

How tall are you?

This thread is about Josh Dugan maybe joining the Broncos. I don't want to read any more **** which is completely irrelevant to the topic. First and final warning.

:laugh:

They sure know how to get under your skin, don't they.

LOL.

Come on Doogs, comes to the Broncos :) I want you playing for us tomorrow night so we can rest Hodges.

WE'RE NOT PLAYING FRIDAY!?!?!?!?!

Anyway, I still have my reservations about Dugan but if he turned down a better offer from the Dragons to sign with us then I'd pretty happy. Nothing wrong with recruiting a star player to fill a need, can't always breed them. As long as we don't go down to the road of the Doggies and sign every player on the market.

Kimmorley said in NRL 360 that Dugan missed training in the week leading up to his debut.

Which raised 2 questions

1. How far up himself is this guy and
2. How did it take the Raiders so long to start sorting him, I mean if I'm the coach and he misses training the first time he gets picked for NRL you pretty much know you have a problem to sort out

Well, that explains a lot...
With that kind of discipline, what did they expect? Also sheds a new light on the Carney shananigans at Canberra!

Absolutely, Canberra have a lot to answer for. They nurtured a bad attitude for years then have to sack their talent for having a bad attitude WTF.

I think you'll find the Furner family has a stranglehold on the club (i.e. coach and board).

That situation is never good for a dissenter.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.