Josh Dugan - Signs with Dragons

Do you want the Brisbane Broncos to make a play for Josh Dugan?

• Total voters
S

subsbligh

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2008
Re: The big Dugan discussion

**** culture I want some points.

Pull the trigger. It can't get worse.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008

In all honesty, i think Hook has more chance of keeping him in control than Furner has.

Donald

Donald

QCup Player
Mar 25, 2013

Hey guys,

New to this site. Anyone got any more info on the Dugan signing??? Really think we need to make this happen. Dugan can be a dick obviously but seriously are we trying to win a premiership or merit awards?

Dugan can bring the X-factor. I was a huge Norman fan but he has not improved 1% since his debut. If anything he has gone backwards. Let him go to the Eels and lets use the cash to buy Dugan.

S

subsbligh

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2008

Hey guys,

New to this site. Anyone got any more info on the Dugan signing??? Really think we need to make this happen. Dugan can be a dick obviously but seriously are we trying to win a premiership or merit awards?

Dugan can bring the X-factor. I was a huge Norman fan but he has not improved 1% since his debut. If anything he has gone backwards. Let him go to the Eels and lets use the cash to buy Dugan.

Welcome aboard mate.

I think a lot of people agree with your sentiment. Agree that Norman's best game in 4 seasons was his debut.

To be able to slot them both in (Dugan and Norman) with a solid forward pack laying the platform, would be dynamic.

1. Dugan
2. Kemp
3. Hoffman
4. Hodges
5. Maranta
6. Norman
7. Hunt
9. McCullough

14. Wallace.

Go time boys.

T

tkday

Banned User
Mar 10, 2010

Don't worry boys, he's heading over to us, money is the only thing to work out now. The Broncos want him! :biggrin:

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008

yes smh reporting norman -> eels now official.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011

Don't worry boys, he's heading over to us, money is the only thing to work out now. The Broncos want him! :biggrin:

How do you know? I'm vey much hoping your right

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008

if we do sign dugan we better not sprout any BS about "he will be #25 on our roster" blah blah blah.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008

Doesn't Norman have the same manager as Dugan ??

No way he'd have them bidding against each other for the same spot.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
The big Dugan discussion

We should release Norman this year if we sign Dugan

Donald

Donald

QCup Player
Mar 25, 2013

Norman should not play for the Broncos again this season. Hoffman to full back. At least he runs back with heart. Kahu to the vacant wing spot.

Anonymous person

Anonymous person

Banned User
Dec 16, 2008

i hope they drop norman immediately. he hasnt been playing well, hes not going to be there next year, no reason to keep him.

hoffman to fullback, hunt to halfback, wallace to QCup, mccullough to play 80 minutes. do it.

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008

i think hoffman has been near our best in the backs this season. he needs more ball! he looks confident again, and hungry. until reed considers passing the ball he is wasted out there.

there was a moment early in the game v roosters where we were attacking the try line and he went all the way from his wing across to the other side of the field to get the ball. didnt amount to anything but it showed how much he wanted to get involved.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008

I seriously hope you're right. We desperately need a player of Dugan's class to help our backline.

Active Now

• jd87
  • Lostboy
  • The Strapper
  • ezpz
  • Shane Tronc
  • BroncosAlways
  • Allo
  • TimWhatley
  • Galah
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.